Chapter 70- Runnin'

"Okay, one last day of vacation. What do you want to do?" I threw my bag on the bed and faced Adam, hiding a smile. I didn't even know why I wanted to laugh and smile. I just did. Like I was so happy for no apparent reason.

Yeah... I'm creepy...

"Hmm..." he looked up at the ceiling and wrapped his arms around my hips. I placed my hands on his wide chest. Man, this guy is just too tall.

"What about... we relive our little early honeymoon in France?" he gave me a seductive look.

"No way, you perv." I playfully punched his chest.

"Okay, okay." he laughed.

"Soo..." I looked up at him.

"I don't know." he chuckled. "Hmm... What about... we just go for a walk?" he suggested and looked down at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Nowhere." he said quickly. Man, the way he said 'nowhere', I'm dying. He's soooo cute. "We'll just walk and walk, until our feet hurt." he giggled and leaned his face closer to mine.

"Mmm.... Okay!" I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips.

Then he put his arm around me and we made our way out of the apartment.

I inhaled the beautiful atmosphere outside the apartment as we walked down the sidewalk. The trees were so green, the breeze felt so chilly and nice on my skin, the loud talking of people around us was like music and everything was perfect.

Dang, is being truly in love like this?

I feel so sweet and shit.

It's gross.... but awesome.

"Hey, by the way, what happened to your hotel? Dude, have you even checked out yet?" I looked up at him. He rubbed my hair with his thumb.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I checked out last time." he looked at the road.

"Oh." I looked at the road as well.

"By the way, I love your jacket." I complimented him. I wasn't trynna make conversation. I just really found his jacket hot. I just wasn't able to tell it before. It was a normal black, leather jacket with diamond studs on the shoulder. It really looks cool, especially on him.

"Really? Wanna try it on?" he smiled widely.

"Mmm... Sure." I scrunched up my nose and smiled.

He chuckled and took it off. I took it and put it on. It was so big. Like I was wearing my dad's shirt or something.

"I feel like an elf." I flapped my arms.

He laughed. "Nope. I'm just really a giant." he laughed.

I started to take it off. "No, take it. It's yours." he stopped me.

"What? Really? Dude, this looks expensive." I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it's not. And besides once you see my closet, you'll really think that I don't need it." he said and put his arm around me again.

"Okay then, Mr. Lambert." I skipped like a little kid which made Adam laugh.

We walked for a few more minutes, then a group of papparazis came our way. I knew that they were going to question us again.

I looked at Adam.

"Well... shall we give them a show?" Adam gave a devious smile.

"Yes, sir." I saluted. And we continued to stroll down the sidewalk.

Adam, who's this girl?

Excuse me miss, what's your name?

I wanted to answer them all but they were too damn suffocating. I looked at Adam for help.

"Hold up! Hold up!" Adam yelled in a deep voice.

The papparazis seemed to tone down a bit, but they still continued asking and stuff.

"Look, all I'll say is... I'm Mandy Bright. And I'm a girl, yes. Make it obvious." I rolled my eyes.

But Ms. Bright! Can you tell us more?

"Mmm.... Nope! I don't think so." I said, trying to tick them off. Adam gave me a snicker.

(SOUNDTRACK PLAY- Shady by Adam Lambert *CHORUS PART ONLY*)

But Ms. Bright!

Mandy Bright, wait!

Wait, Ms. Bright

I laughed and grabbed Adam's wrist and we ran away, quickly. The papparazis followed us, but soon enough we lost them.

Adam and I hid at a dark alley.

We were both out of breath.

"Damn, they're hard to lose." I panted.

"Yep." Adam agreed.

"Was that enough?" I breathed heavily.

"More than enough." Adam chuckled and kissed me.