Chapter 10- I'm not deserving

I opened my apartment door, entered and closed it behind me.

I leaned back on the door and let out a big sigh. So much has happened in one day; and each event concerned that guy, Adam. Why am I even the one to be having these moments with him? I'm not even a fan. He's a really great guy but if any one should be with him and having these perfectly awesome awkward moments with him, it should be someone like Alice.

A Glambert.

A fan.

I'm not even a fan.

What would all of those people say once they find out I don't even adore him like they do.

But he's gay anyway, Right? He might just be playing with me.

Am I? he said. Huh. Well, are you?

I groaned. I mean, look at me. I live in an apartment with a really bad space. I looked at my place. It was really, really bad. The living room had a brown couch that I've had for ages and would likely give up at any moment, you have to tilt your body sideways just to get through to the bathroom and the kitchen and dining room are just in one space. I don't even have a bedroom. I just sleep at the couch.

The only thing that made this apartment worth living was that it had a great view at night, and I manage to keep it clean enough to have no roaches hanging around my place.

I threw my bag on the floor, not even caring about what I had in it. Then I just jumped on the couch and opened the TV.

I had a movie on, but my mind was still thinking about Adam.

The way he ran his fingers through his hair.

The way he looked at me with those deep and hypnotizing eyes.

The way his breath close to my face made my heart flutter.

SO MAGICAL.

WAIT.

NO.

NO.

NO.

I can't just hope on that guy. I mean, he's a famous singer who lives in Hollywood and travels most of the time, and I'm this girl who lives in a cramped apartment and have never traveled to other places. It would never work out. And besides, what if he's still gay? And he just thought it'd be cool to play with me.

That's possible.

I covered my face with my hands in frustration and let out a muffled scream.

I couldn't get him out of my head.