Chapter Twenty-Eight

This chapter is dedicated to @crownedasRhiannon for having the same birthday as Alexander! 😁

The rest of my work week dragged by, the only day I was looking forward to was today. Alexander's birthday party was tonight and I was anxious to say the least. I couldn't wait to see him. I had spent every night after work helping Maria with planning and decorations for the party. She settled on a casino themed birthday party and it was coming along smoothly.

Alexander was out of town with Isaac for a business trip and they wouldn't be back until later on tonight. I stood in the middle of his kitchen as Maria barked orders at the catering crew. She really was the devil in disguise but they took her wrath with ease. I was placing the finishing touches on the cupcakes just as Naomi walked through the door.

"Your a life saver." I said to her when she handed me my a tote with my make up and outfit for this evening.

"I know." She smiled at me. She knew how excited I was to see him tonight. She understood how in love I was with him and had my back regardless of the consequences.

The catering crew took the platter of cupcakes from me as I made my way upstairs to get dressed. I only had an hour before they were expected to arrive and people were already piling through the front door. I rushed up the steps and headed into Isaac's childhood bedroom. Throwing the tote on the bed, I made my way into the bathroom to clean the flour out of my hair.

I made quick work of my shower, waiting to have as much time as I could to look my best for him. Steam was rolling out of the bathroom as I quickly grabbed my bag off the bed. Heading back into the bathroom, I used one of the hand towels to wipe the steam off the mirror so I could see.

I raked my brush through my hair, letting it air dry before I started on my makeup. I went all out. I blended the foundation against my face before highlighting my cheekbones, adding slight color to my cheeks for a natural look. I went dark on my eyes, appling black mascara to make them pop. I finished off my look with bright red lip stick to match my dress before I went back to tame my hair.

My hair dried quickly and I reached into my bag to grab my curling iron. While it heated up I pulled out my red dress. I put on my matching silk strapless bra before stepping into the dress. It hugged my breast tightly causing them to spill out the top and flowed at the bottom ending right below my ass. My outfit was extremely short but that was the point wasn't it? To grab Alexander's attention.

I opened my tote in search of my panties but they were no where to be found. That sneaky bitch. I rolled my eyes and threw the bag to the side in despair. I guess I was going commando, I just had to keep in mind not to bend over to much tonight. I took the curling iron to my hair to amplify my natural curls.

With one last look in the mirror, I headed down stairs

With one last look in the mirror, I headed down stairs. I was just in time to hear Maria yelling at the guest.

"Anyone who drove tonight needs to move their car to the side of the house. THEY WILL BE HERE IN A FEW MINUTES" she screamed.