Chapter Three

The sun was burning my skin though the blinds. I beg the brightness to go away as my brain pounds furiously against my skull. Turning over, I reach for Isaac. My hand slams against the cold sheets and I slowly blink my eyes open to see an empty room. With my head still pounding, I reluctantly climb out of bed and head for the shower. I slip off Isaac's t-shirt and my panties and throw them to the floor. After turning on the shower, steam slowly fills the bathroom, clearing my head slightly. While heating up the shower I decide to brush my teeth. After my shower I get ready to head down stairs to find Isaac.

 I grab my over sized light pink sweater and a pair of black leggings that Isaac packed for me before walking into the bathroom to tame my hair. I was too exhausted to put too much effort into myself, so I threw it in a messy bus at the top of my head before heading into the kitchen. As soon as I entered the room, my mouth waters at the sight and smell. Isaac and Alexander are cooking breakfast in nothing but a pair of baggy sweat pants. I tear my eyes away and blush as embarrassment floods. I've been caught ogling them.

"Good morning Jessica, how did you sleep?" Alexander asks, sending me a charming smile.

"Great, thank you." I respond avoiding eye contact. My body heats as the memories from last night come to the forefront of my mind. God I can't wait to get out of here.

"Come have a seat babe, we are finishing up now." Isaac says.

I walk over to the kitchen island and Isaac is right there, pulling my seat out. My heart erupts at his small gesture. I wonder if he gets his charms from Alexander.

As I sit, Isaac slides his hand up the side of my neck, guiding my face up to meet his. His soft lips press slowly against mine, sliding his tongue against my bottom lip, begging me to open for him. As he begins sliding his tongue against mine in a slow erotic dance, I fight the moan trying to escape my throat. Pulling away he smiles sweetly at me. Just a simple kiss turns me into a wet, needy woman. I wonder if Alexander's lips would be just as enticing. Shaking the thought from my mind, I smile back at Isaac.

"I love you Jess,"

"I love you too,"

Glancing in Alexander's direction, he seems preoccupied putting an equal number of pancakes on each plate, undoubtedly giving us some privacy. Alexander places a plate in front of each of us, leaving us to nurse our hang over with greasy bacon, buttered pancakes, salted eggs and several cups of coffee. Once we all finished, I started to grab the empty plates trying to clean up, but Alexander grabs my wrist to stop me.

"No Jessica, I'll do those."

"Really, it's no trouble at all, please let me help."

His eyes were smoldering, but he reluctantly let go of my wrist. I felt uncomfortably cold without his hand against my skin and my forehead scrunched in confusion.

"Then I'll help." He demanded. Slowly clearing the table, we brought the dishes to the sink. Soaking them in hot water while we each chose a side of the counter to wipe down. While being this close to him set my nerves on fire, it also brought me comfort, which confused me further.

"Well I'm going to go get dressed so we can get going, we have a long drive back home." Isaac said leaving the kitchen.

As soon as he left the room, sexual tension erupted though me. Why am I feeling this way? This is so wrong. My breathing slowed as I realized, I want Alexander, so fucking badly.

"I'll wash, and you can load them into the dishwasher."

"Okay," I said standing next to him. I was thankful for the distraction as I waited for him to rinse each plate. With only a few dishes remaining I try to make room, rearranging the plates, until I got one of the baking pans stuck. I try pulling it out several times with no success. Cursing under my breath, I go for the pan again. Abruptly, Alexander bends over me to help. All the air escapes from my lungs as I feel his hand digging in to the side of my hip and his hard cock against my ass. I stand up straight as fast as I can and slam my skull right into his.

"Fuck," he mumbles.

"Shit, I am so sorry!" I reach for him but immediately retract my hand. Don't touch him.

"No, don't worry. I apologize. I should have gone around."

Heat rises to my cheeks before I walk back over to the dish washer and successfully remove the pan. I throw the remainder of the dishes as quickly as I can into the dish washer before sprinting out of the kitchen to Issacs bedroom. As soon as I reach the room I see Isaac with his hands full of our travel bags, but I don't care. I slam the door behind me and jump into him. Successfully knocking him to the ground, I slam my lips to his. I need him, and I need him right now. Groaning he grabs my hips and dig his fingers in, his lips quickly matching the frantic pace of mine. Moving my lip to his neck, I suck on the beating pulse.

"Christ Jessica," Isaac moans.

I sit up bringing him with me as I straddle his lap. I grind against him trying to relieve some of the ache between my thighs. Everything feels so good and I need more. His hands start maneuvering up my sweater grabbing, squeezing my breast. I moan loud enough to cause Isaac to slap his hand over my month, silencing me from his father's ears.

"Please make me cum." I beg. Quick to oblige, Isaac throws me on my back pulling my pants off. He opens my legs wide, lowering his head to my sex and inhaling deeply.

"Jessica, you smell so sweet." He groans.

Glancing down at him, I watch as he kisses his way up my tights anticipating the moment where he puts his mouth where I so desperately need him. Pulling my panties to the side he devours me. My soul leaves me as his tongue circles my clit. Each swipe of his delicious tongue drove me closer and closer to cuming. I grab tightly onto his hair and grind against his greedy mouth as he eats me. Up and down, left and right, around and around. My eyes roll into the back of my head and my back arches off the ground as I cum. Relentlessly Isaac licks me clean. Still reeling from my orgasm, I slam him to the ground, needing to taste him. I pull down his pants and pull out his cock. It's hot and heavy, throbbing in my hand. I stare into his eyes as my tongue licks up and down his length. Inch by inch I swallow him. Up and down I suck hard and fast just how he likes it. My tongue never slowing in its assault.

"Fuck me. Jess, I'm going to cum." Breathing harshly, he grabs a hold of my hair trying to pull me off. I stare him in the eyes as I suck harder. Realization hits him, hard.

"You want it in your mouth baby?" He moans. I slam him in the back on my throat and swallow. With a throaty grunt he spills inside of me. Thick and salty liquid fills my mouth and I moan at the taste of him.

Unintentionally Bared, now called Wicked, is edited and now available on Amazon Kindle.

Link in bio.