Chapter Seven

I woke the same way I fell asleep, still laying against Alexanders solid thighs and his fingers tangled though my hair. I glance up at him to see his eyes closed and mouth slightly parted. My hormones are on overdrive being this close, this intimate to him. My eyes roam lower to the outline in his slacks, his bulge is inches from my lips. If I move just a little bit closer, I could feel him against my mouth. I groan, wanting so badly to just touch him. I squeeze my thighs tighter together trying to relieve some of the tension building inside of me. I need to get up. I need to get up now. Alexanders hand tightens in my hair as I try to move and another groan escapes. Harder, please pull harder. He stirs in his sleep until his eyes open and lock with mine. He looks wild and confused, dazed with sleep. He gently removes his hand from my hair and mumbles a raspy "sorry." I reluctantly sit up and stretch, feeling refreshed. I glance at the clock at notice it's almost 8:45 p.m. I grab my phone off the table and notice a text from Isaac.

ISACC- I'm not going to be able to make dinner tonight, Andy and I are stuck at work. I love you please enjoy yourself and tell my father I'm sorry. xo.

Sending a quick reply, I lock my phone and turn towards Alexander.

"Isaac won't be able to make dinner, he's unfortunately stuck at work. He sends his regards."

"Will you stay?" Alexander asks. His voice is still raspy from sleep and my heart instantly beats though my chest.
"For dinner." He clarifies, clearing his throat.

"I'd love to. Thank you." I state following him into the kitchen. I feel oddly comfortable around him, safe even.

"Do you mind if I have a drink?" He asks holding a bottle of scotch. Nodding my head, I watch him pour the amber liquid in a medium sized tumbler. I can sense his mood is off, as if something is bothering him. I glance out the kitchen window and notice that our cars are the only ones in the driveway.

"Is Maria coming?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders while slicing the steak into thin strips.

"I don't know." His whispered sadly. His body looked defeated and I instantly regret my question.

"I'm sorry if I was out of line, I didn't mea-"

"Jessica, it's okay. You seem like you're feeling better." Alexander states giving me a genuine smile. I instantly relax back into my chair, thankful for the change of subject.

"I am, thank you so much again, for everything."

"Your welcome. Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah." Nervous suddenly, I fidget in my seat tapping my fingers against my thighs waiting for him to speak.

"Does Isaac treat you well?" Puzzled by his question, I try to figure why he would ask me that.

"Of course, he does." I state waiting for him to continue, but he never does.

"Can you help me chop up some vegetables for the salad please?" He asks. His back is still turned away from me while cooking the meat. Still confused, I walk over to the counter where the cutting board is laid. Alexander passes me a few tomatoes, cucumbers and onions from the refrigerator to slice. I quickly get to work, careful not to cut myself. Once finished, I generously add salt and pepper to the vegetables and toss them in the salad.

"Do you mind if we eat outside? It's insulated." Alexander asks placing the steak on a serving dish and turning the stove off.

"No, not at all."

Following him outside the back-patio doors, he leads me around the pool to the gazebo. I watch him as he dishes us each a plate and he fills two chilled wine glasses to the rim. Alexander then relaxes in his seat next to me and smiles. The area is well heated from the fireplace and the lights above us glow softly, giving off a romantic feel. We both eat in silence, occasionally stealing glances at each other. The food is delicious, each bite filled with flavor. Alexander leans forward and refills my glass, lifting his own against mine, we cheer. His leg gently slides against mine and my entire body starts to tingle. How does this man make me feel so wanton? We finish our dinner and relax over small talk. We discuss family, work, the upcoming holiday and as the night progresses so does my need for him. He is such a remarkable man. His mind is filled with wisdom and I'm hypnotized as he speaks. His demeanor is confident as he moves closer to me, his warm breath fanning against my neck. He could have me and there would be nothing I could do to stop him. Isaac is far from my mind and I feel high off the anticipation. I need to be touched.

"What are you thinking about Jessica?" Alexander asks trying to capture my eyes. Placing his hand against my jaw he turns my head towards him, his lips almost touching mine. I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. My mind is disheveled as I stare into his eyes.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" He asks snaking his tongue out to wet his lips. My breathing accelerates as I anticipate his lips against mine. "Are you a naughty girl Jessica?"

He captures my bottom lip with his teeth and gently bites, running his tongue against it. I moan, frozen in place as his hand roughly grips my thigh. I have never experienced something so exotic in my life. Releasing my lip, he softly kisses along my jaw until he reaches my ear.

"What is it about you that makes me feel so reckless?" He whispers running his fingers though my hair and placing open mouthed kisses along my neck.

"Touch yourself for me," he breathed, leaning away from me. "You've watched me, now it's my turn."

Adrenaline hits me hard when I register what he said. He saw me. He saw me watching him. While starting into his eyes, I go to war with myself. I want this so badly. Eventually, I slowly moved my hand down in between my breast, against my throbbing heart. My breathing hitched as he grabbed my thighs, spreading my legs wider. A soft moan escaped my lips as I brushed over my soaked panties, his smoldering eyes never leaving my hand.

"Take them off." He demanded.

I didn't even give it a second thought before removing them. Handing them to him, he brought my panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. Hungrily he stared at me. Bare and open to his lustful eyes.

"Please," he begged.

He grabbed my right hand and placed it against my core, encouraging me. This was wicked, we were wicked. I slowly moved my index finger up and down my folds for him. I was utterly drenched. Using my spare hand, I roughly squeezed my breast while biting my lip to hold back my moans. Alexander looked crazed, like he was restraining himself from touching me. His breathing was harsh as he bent down on his knees, getting a closer look at my glistening core, watching my every movement. His hand reached out stopping inches away from me. His eyes bored into mine, waiting for my approval. With a slight nod, he slowly inserted his middle finger. I screamed at the foreign sensation and my legs began to shake violently. His finger felt incredible sliding in and out of me.

"Fuck." He hissed "you are exceptionally tight." Alexander was relentless in his movements, urging me to cum. He lifted himself off the ground hovering above me, he demanded eye contact.

"Say my name"

"Alexander," I whispered.

Curling his finger upward, he started rubbing the sweetest spot inside of me. My toes involuntarily curled and I frantically grinded against his hand, I was needy and desperate. Closing his eyes, he rested his forehead against mine.

"Again." He groaned.

I came, moaning his name while I rode out my orgasm. Once I came down, Alexander removed his hand and brought his finger against my lips. I parted my lips for him, allowing him to insert his finger. I softly sucked on it, cleaning it of my juices. His lips replaced his hand, tasting me. This man was full of sin.

"We are going to hell." I whispered against his lips.

"As long as we go together." He declared.

Unintentionally Bared, now called Wicked, is edited and now available on Amazon Kindle.

Link in bio.