Chapter Eleven

With each step we ascended my body grew increasingly aroused. His warm hand guided me toward the west wing at the top of the stairs toward his room. At the end of the hallway stood a set of double doors painted black with gold handles. The closer we got the more excited I became. Finally we arrived both of us standing there silently until he opens the doors and ushers me inside. The room felt masculine, masked in shades of black and gold against the walls. His king sized bed was prominent in between two floor length mirrors. Alexander walked over to the nightstand grabbing a small remote to light the fireplace. With a press of a button flames roared to life illuminating the room.

"I'm going to take a quick shower if that's alright." Alexander says while unbuttoning his shirt. I stood helplessly by the door watching him, my throat suddenly becoming dry.

"Okay" I whispered. He then approached me with quick strides crossing the room in seconds. Sliding his hand up my cheek into my hair he stared into my eyes trying to read me.

"You have no obligations with me Jessica. If your uncomfortable you can sleep in Isaacs room." He mumbled. I could see the pleading look in his eyes, silently begging me not to leave.

He releases me walking to the far side of the room past the seating area into what I presume to be a closet. Moments later he exits holding a black silk button down shirt and places it in my arms. With a soft kiss on my temple he retreats into the bathroom shutting the doors behind him. I run my hands against the cool material and bring it up to my nose, inhaling deeply. It smells like him. I walk over towards the bed to look at myself in the mirror. My face is flushed and my breast are painfully swollen against the lace. My hair was surprisingly still intact, the same couldn't be said for my panties. I lift my hair to untie my dress letting it slip to the floor. My nipples harden as the cool air caresses my skin. My body felt very hot and stimulated yet he hasn't even touched me.

I leave my panties and garters on and slip into his dress shirt, the silk felt erotic against my skin. I leave the top three buttons undone effectively exposing my cleavage. His shirt fell just below my ass leaving my garters exposed. Looking back into the mirror my heart stops as Alexanders smoldering eyes lock with mine.He was mouth watering. His skin was still dripping from his shower, his towel hanging dangerously low on his hips. The tension in the room was fucking unbearable as we stared each other down. I wanted to run to him. I wanted to lick every drop off his golden skin, tasting every inch of him. I wanted to consume him, to fuck him. I watched as he walked back into the closet, not bothering with closing the door this time. My mouth parted when he let his towel drop, exposing himself to me. It was becoming hard to breath, hard to control myself. I needed him to lead us.

He slipped on a pair of black sweat pants, skipping boxers and a shirt entirely. He walked back into the room, his muscles flexing with each step. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and he knew it. A small smirk appeared when he noticed I still haven't moved from where he initially left me. He slowly approached, urging me into his bed. Again my eyes were locked on his frame as he dimmed each light until the only glow in the room was the fireplace. He climbed into the bed careful not to touch me. We laid there for a while, not talking, not moving. The only sound above the crackling fire was our erratic breath. Each of us waiting for the other to make the first move in this fucked up dalliance. My arousal was slowly trickling down my thighs, I was pulsating for his touch. I fucking needed him.

We dove for each other simultaneously

We dove for each other simultaneously. Our lips clashed frantically trying to gain dominance. I slammed him against the mattress and climbed on top of him. His strong hands immediately caressed my ass, groping and squeezing me hard. I moaned into his mouth as he forced me to grind against him. He swelled against me urging me to grind harder. We were wild, exploring every inch of each other. My nailed raked down his chest causing him to release a hard groan. His head slammed back against the pillows as my lips traveled down his neck, licking and sucking his sensitive skin. Every touch sent tingles down my spine, enticing me, making me feel brazen. I lowered my lips down his torso biting the skin above his waistband then soothing the mark with my tongue. Alexander tangled my hair around his hand in a makeshift pony tail holding me to him. His breath was ragged as I teased him, placing hot kisses against the bulge in his pants until he couldn't take it any more.

"Fuck Jessica. Please. Suck me." He pleaded. His eyes darkened as I released him from the confines of his pants. He felt hot against my hand, his shaft incredibly hard.

"Teach me."

"What?" He asks confused. I wanted to know exactly how he wanted it. How to drive him wild. How to make him cum. As if reading my mind he started.

"Lick me up and down, make it nice and wet." He says breathless. He watches as I place my tounge at the base of his shaft and work my way up. Over and over again I repeat my motion until his cock is glistening. "Tease the tip. Suck it softly."

I place his thick head in my mouth and suck steadily. My tounge reaches out licking at his precum and his eyes roll into the back of his head, his teeth clenching.

"Again." He growls helplessly gripping the sheets. My tounge is greedy, flicking back and forth over and over again. "Take more of me."

I happily oblige, sliding my lips down further I find the perfect rhythm sliding up and down, adding another inch each time until I feel him in the back of my throat. His hands reach out to grip me by my hair, slowing me down to his perfect pace. He looked like he was in blissful agony.

"That's it. Just like that." His eyes never leave mine as I pleasure him. Soft grunts escape his lips every time he reaches the back of my throat. I can feel him trobbing against my tongue as he gets closer. My hand reaches out to massage his balls, hungry for his cum. I slam him harshly into the back of my throat then slowly move back up his shaft. I repeat this over and over again begging him with my eyes. Sweat begins to form among his chest and his breathing becomes desperate. He came with a rasping moan, his cum jetting down my throat in thick streams. I eagerly drained him.

He didn't even take a moment to catch his breath before I was beneath him. He lowered his mouth to mine teasing my tongue with his. Alexander slid his hand up my hip, up against my stomach until he cupped one of my breast. He caressed my tender breast while the other hand gripped my cheek. Every touch, every kiss felt extraordinary. I felt undoubtedly loved. He leaned back on his knees and quickly removed each button on my shirt, exposing my naked breast to his crazed eyes. He was hungry and I was his prey. Instantly, he attacked, sucking, biting, squeezing each swollen globe until I was squirming beneath him trying to gain friction against my clit. I felt like I was suffocating. Sensing my desperation he quickly worked his way down where I needed him. His fingers hooked through my thong and slid them down my thighs. His warm mouth latched onto me and I screamed. His tongue worked my clit rapidly and I reached out to hold him there. Fuck. He was sensational. Alexanders hand snaked around to grip my ass, forcing me against his mouth. It was almost unbearable. My head was spinning as flipped me over, successfully sitting me on his face.

"Use me," He groaned out against my core. He gripped my hips rocking me against his tongue sending my eyes rolling and my hands stroking through his hair. I slid back and forth against his sinful tongue, loving the sensation that rippled through me. His soft groans encouraged me to go faster, coaxing my orgasm. My legs shook violently around his face and I braced myself against the head board as I rode out my orgasm, his tongue lapping at my juices until I collapsed. He pulled me up to him, kissing me with everything he had left. I felt his soul in his kiss, his sadness, his happiness, his dark, his light. I felt everything. We clung to each other gravely while our tongues collided softly. Together we were utterly consumed.