Chapter Twenty-One

As soon as we pulled into his driveway we were on each other, frantically pulling on each other clothes as we walked up the steps. Alexander picked me up when we reached the top and slammed me against the solid door. I arched into him, needing desperately to feel him against me as he quickly unlocked the door. Without releasing me he expertly pulled us inside, kicking the door shut behind us with his foot. I felt euphoric in his arms, like I was made just for him. I've never felt so content, so destined to be with someone until Alexander and it made my heart squeeze painfully in my chest. I was falling madly in love with him, so fast, so painfully, and it was beautiful.

As he carried us up the stairs I took the opportunity to taste the skin at the base of his neck. His grip tightened on my ass as my teeth sunk into his flesh, marking him, claiming him as mine. I was so aroused that every touch, every movement sent tingles through my core. Alexander effortlessly carried me through his room before dropping me softly on the mattress. Within a heartbeat, he flipped me on my stomach and pulled my ass in the air by my hips. Alexander leaned over me, his cock firmly pressed against my ass, as he unzipped my dress, allowing it to pool around my thighs. My breath caught in my throat as I anticipated his touch.

Alexander groaned at the sight of me, my ass was his immediate view, teasing him, taunting him. I wanted him to touch me, to kiss me, to fuck me but he just stood there, barely breathing. I lifted my head off the mattress to look at him, his eyes were fixated against my sex, his mouth slightly parted as his hands clenched and unclenched at his sides. He looked like he was at war with himself, like he knew this was wrong, but he needed me, almost as bad as I needed him.

His eyes finally met mine and they scolded me from in inside out. They burned with raging lust, ready to devour every inch of me and I couldn't wait. His large firm hands reached for me then, softly massaging my ass as his lips traveled up my spine, his tongue snaking out every so often to taste my skin causing my body to erupt in chills. I closed my eyes, intensifying the feel of him against me. I wanted to scream at him, to force him where I so desperately needed him, but I stayed still and bit my lip instead, allowing him to continue his tantalizing assault. Alexander pulled my panties down ever so slowly before siding his hand up my back to the nape of my neck. He wrapped my hair around his wrist in a make shift pony tail before roughly yanking me against him. I hissed from the pain, but my body flooded for him in response. His hand traveled down between my breast, over my stomach, until he reached the sweetest part of me. A loud moan escaped my lips as he expertly played with me.

"So wet." He whispered as his other hand gently gripped around my neck, pulling my lips into his. Our breathing was heavy as we kissed, his tongue demanding dominance as it massaged mine, stealing every ounce of me. I was in heaven or hell, I really couldn't tell the difference, we were so beautifully sinful. We had nothing to gain and everything to lose yet we couldn't stop even if we wanted to.

Alexander pushed between my shoulder blades, positioning me how he wanted me before lowering himself to the floor. As soon as his knees contacted the hardwood, he roughly pulled me against his mouth. I screamed into the sheets as his tongue explored every inch of me, lapping against my folds before circling my clit with his tongue. His rhythm was steady as it drank my juices. By the time his finger reached my entrance, I was seeing stars. He was teasing my core, slowly inserting his index finger all the way to his knuckle before pulling out completely. He repeated that motion, adding a second finger along the way. I jumped in shock as he used my juices to wet his thumb before brushing it over my asshole.

"Relax." Alexander moaned against my sex and his thumb continued to touch me there. It felt dirty, it felt wrong, but I loved it. I forced myself to relax back against the mattress as his mouth suctioned against my clit, his tongue lazily moving from side to side against it. I couldn't control my moans as his mouth fucked me into oblivion. My mind felt like it was going to explode as Alexander's mouth replaced his thumb. He was filthy, he was deviant, and I loved that about him. His fingers entered me, pulling on that delicious spot inside my core and I violently came. My walls rhythmically throbbed against his fingers as he prolonged my orgasm.

I barley caught my breath before I tackled Alexander into the bed with me, my lips attacking every inch of his exposed skin. I was untamed as I ripped his shirt open, his buttons scattering in every direction of the room as I tasted him further. He sat forward capturing my lips against his as I removed his belt. I needed him like the air I breathed, without him I would suffocate. I clawed at him, pouring everything I felt into our kiss as I removed the rest of his clothing. My heart was beating out of my chest as I straddled him, both of us bare.

"Jessica." Alexander breathed as I slid my slick core against him, showing him exactly what I wanted. "Fuck, we can't." He hissed, gripping my hips tightly trying to halt my movements.

"Take me," I begged continuing my assault against him. I offered him my breast against his lips and he greedily sucked my nipple into his mouth "Please, Alexander." I moaned.

"Hold on to me." Alexander said lifting me off him slightly. I gripped his shoulders and my breathing came to a stop as I felt him against my entrance. I rested my forehead against his as he pressed the tip of himself inside of me. Our breathing became ragged as he pushed more of himself inside of me. I felt myself stretching against him as he slid in another inch. I clenched my teeth through the pain as sweat formed against my neck, he was incredibly large, and I felt so full of him. Alexander's hands stroked up and down my back, soothing me through each inch until I was fully seated against him. I felt like I was about to burst he was so deep inside me, filling every inch I had to offer him.

"Relax." He moaned when I started to tense around him. "Kiss me."

His lips were my distraction as his strong arms surrounded me. He kissed me sweetly, our tongues dancing slowly as I accustomed to his size. His hands were all over me, rubbing down my back, up my stomach, squeezing my breast, until suddenly he felt incredible inside of me.

"Slowly." He grunted when I bravely slid up his length and dropped back down onto him. Fuck he felt so good. He gripped me under my ass, moving me up and down his length in slow strokes. The sound of our slick bodies moving against each other filled the room as I fucked him.

"Fuck." I moaned and braced one hand against the headboard as my other hand clawed down his back. "More." I begged.

He allowed me to increase my speed slightly. I grinded myself down against him, the pain still evident but the pleasure was significantly over masked. He felt sensational as I rode him. His eyes fluttered close as low moans left his lips, fueling me to fuck him harder.

"Christ Jessica." He moaned throwing his head back. I looked down between us, watching his cock slide in and out of me, my juices soaked him completely, allowing me to take him with ease. My body shuttered at the sight, I've never experienced anything so pleasurable, so intense. I could feel myself tightening against him with every slide of his cock. Alexander pressed my breast firmly against his chest as he whispered filthy things into my ear, encouraging me, praising me.

"I'm going to cum," he groaned against my neck. Using his hand against my ass, he slammed me on him faster. I was so close, and I felt like I couldn't breathe, he was taking up every inch of me and it was driving me insane. His lips were frantically sucking and biting me anywhere his lips could reach, he was growing desperate and I wanted nothing more than to feel him cum. I've never felt so alive, so loved as I did in this moment with him. Alexander became animalistic as his hips thrust up to meet mine. Both of us chasing our high. He stared into my eyes as his moans became throaty and raw. With one last thrust we came. I convulsed violently around him as his thick hot cum jetted inside of me, filling me to the rim until it spilled out between us. I used him, riding out my orgasm until I was spent. With my nails dug into his back, we collapsed into bed. It felt as if all my oxygen escaped my lungs as I clung to him. Our sticky bodies entwined under the covers as we held each other. Alexander's hand stroked my hair out of my face before brushing this thumb back and forth over my lips.

"No turning back now." He said staring into my eyes. No matter what happens, no matter what the future holds for us, I would never regret this moment with him. I didn't want to turn back, I wanted to move forward. I wanted to know him from the inside out, I wanted to laugh with him, to cry with him, I wanted to breath the same air as him, I wanted him, all of him until I took my last breath.