Chapter Thirteen

The feeling of laying in Alexanders arms was nothing short of euphoric. His scent, his warmth surrounding me in our tight embrace. Our bodies were intertwined on the bed as we memorized each other's faces. I felt locked in this moment, admiring everything that is Alexander. His hand softly caressed my cheek as he leaned in pressing his lips against mine. The kiss was gentle and slow, and I savored each stroke.

"We will ruin each other." Alexander states against my lips. Instead of responding to him I urged his lips apart, slipping my tongue in to taste his. Tingles shot throughout my body as we massaged each other. I cherished this moment not knowing if we'd ever have another. My body was set alight as our kiss progressed. I melted for him as he touched me, pulling me in closer. Every stoke of his fingers against my skin made me feel like I was floating.

I felt so strongly for him, like I needed him to breath and it bewildered me. The circumstances that brought us together would be the ones that kept us apart. We were vile, there was no doubt about that. I just couldn't bring myself to care in this moment. Eventually we broke apart, giving each other time to breath, instantly my lips felt cold. I rested my forehead against his shoulder as his fingertips lightly traced my spine. I felt whole, like this is where I belonged. Even Isaac couldn't make me feel this way. With Isaac, I always yearned for something else, like a part of me was missing. Maybe that something was Alexander. I pushed Isaac to the back of my mind as I stoked Alexander's chest, running my palm down his abs. I was completely fascinated by him. I still couldn't understand how such a wise man ended up falling into bed with me. Why purse me? He was one of the most beautiful men I've ever laid eyes on, he could have anyone, so why me?

"Why does something so wrong feel incredibly right?" He asks. I lean up to look at him. I mean really look at him. I took in every inch of his sculptured face as I contemplated my answer.

"Maybe it's the thrill of it all." I whisper.

"Maybe it's fate." He counters running his fingers through my hair.

"I don't think fate would be this cruel." I say laying my head back against his shoulder. Alexander takes a deep breath, lost in his own thoughts. He demeanor turned troubled and I felt the urge to sooth him. I wanted to be his distraction, so I dared myself to ask.

"The other night on the patio, how did you umm-" embarrassment floods me as I try to find the right words. "Do that thing? With your fingers." I whispered, too ashamed to look at him so I buried my head into his neck.

"Your G-Spot?" He asks amused. My cheeks flame as I nod my head. His silence is gutting me. "Let me show you." He finally states.

Alexander maneuvers me in front of him, my back laying against his chest. I feel his cock twitch against me as he spreads my legs apart, planting a foot on either side of his legs. The cold air rushes against my sensitive core and I shiver against him. My nerves were on full force.

"Relax." He whispers into my ear; my tense body instantly complies. Relaxing against him, he places his hands on top of mine and starts sliding it across my torso. He moves up between my breast, against my neck, all the way back down to my thighs, repeatedly. He was teasing me with my hands, enticing my arousal. He placed my left hand against my breast, softly groping it between our fingers as he moved my right hand in between my legs. I gasped at how wet and sensitive I was. He used his fingers to guide tantalizing circles against my clit. My breathing hitched as I watched, the view undoubtedly erotic. When my legs began to shake from the pleasure, Alexanders hand abandoned mine, taking a journey of its own. A single thick finger ventured down my slit towards my entrance, hovering there, antagonizing me. Slowly he pressed his digit inside of me, stroking, searching, until he found what he was looking for.