Epilogue

It's been three months since the cherry tree festival. It was also half a year since 50.000 players got trapped in the VMMORPG called Kingdom of battles. A lot of things happened since then, good and bad. I was one of the players that preferred to focus on the good, all the friends that I met, the adventures we lived together, fun times that we've spent with each other and also the way I've grown since I've entered the game. I wasn't even nearly the same girl as I was six months ago. I learned a lot about bravery and kindness, the things that I've lived changed me forever and I got actual friends, which I've never expected to happen. And even a boyfriend that surprisingly didn't change his mind and leave me in the past three months that we've spent together.  

A lot of things changed after the final fight that I had with Renshou, but one of the main events in the past month were the new headquarters. Our guild, The demon alliance, moved from the caves and tunnels in level 14 in to level 50, the last unlocked one for now. 

It was a very pretty level, with a gorgeous green forest, full of different plants and flowers, long gravel roads and huge fields. The interesting thing was that the Locals and players here were really focused in to nature and they also lived in cute little houses on trees or on the grounds that were decorated in a way that made them look like fairy homes. They were built in different places in the forest, while most of them was gathered in an opening, making a pretty looking village where you would expect fairies or elves to live instead of people. 

Our headquarters were at a cliff on the side of the level. There were an abandoned tower and buildings that we discovered there one day and after cleaning and restoring the whole place, we managed to turn it in to our new home. The tower was Kei's place, there was the main guild house next to it, with an opening in front of it where most of us trained, while the we lived in to different huts that were scattered around the tower or build on platforms on the cliff that was next to us.  

When I arrived at the place for the first time I quickly explored it and managed to find the best place for my new hut. There was a pretty big cave, placed behind a waterfall that was falling down the cliff. I was able to build my new home there and it was even a little bit away from the others, so they wouldn't bother me when I wanted space and no one really liked to come to my house to annoy me because of the sound of the waterfall, while I got used to it pretty easily. 

There was another big thing about to happen that day, to me even bigger than our guild moving in to a different place. I woke up early, when the headquarters were still almost completely quiet, with no sound besides the waterfall that was forming a small river on the ground. I quickly got of my bed, taking a few minutes to get ready, switch my shirt and baggy pants with my red armour, skirt, metal gloves and tall boots. Then I grabbed my katana and attached it my waist, before I looked at my reflection once more.  

My blue eyes were narrowed with determination and I was clenching my fingers in to fists. My ginger hair grew a little in the past three months, but I didn't want them long again, so I cut them a little bit above my shoulders, in a messy hairstyle that made me look like a boy that was trying to be a girl.  

It's been a while since I got ready like that, wearing my battle outfit, but even if there were still bandages covering my right arm, today was the day when I was going to return fully. I was a little scared since four months passed since I've been doing something like this, I hoped that my muscles weren't going to fail me now. But I've trained every single day and the medics that I asked for opinion all said that I was going to be fine if I wasn't going to overwork myself and get hurt.  

I walked out of my small hut, greeted by the smell of moss and fresh air, blowing in my face together with drops of water. I quickly walked down the path by the side of the cave, leaning on to the fence that was protecting me from falling. Then I reached the end that was next to the waterfall and looked at the forest that was surrounding the headquarters. Everything was calm, the birds were chirping and the sun was rising on the sky, showing that it was going to be a nice day.