Chapter 9

Arashi was just staring at me for a few seconds. Then his green eye suddenly widened with shock, his face became and he jumped back, with blood spraying from his nose. I just stood there and stared at him with a confused look on my face. Okay, what exactly just happened? Why... Why did blood come out of his nose when he looked at me?  

Riku suddenly appeared next to me with a serious expression on his face. I stared at him with confusion, while he just leaned closer to me and whispered something in my ear.  

I flinched, looked at him with wide eyes, then I stared back at Arashi with a scary look on my face. Then I already ran in his direction, yelling: '' YOU PERV! '' My boot connected with his face, then he already flew back and hit the wall with his back. He slipped on the ground, groaning in pain, while I started walking closer, while cracking my knuckles in a creepy way. '' I'm going to show you what happens when you fantasise over women in totally cute red clothes. ''  

I had to admit that my new outfit did look pretty good. When I saw it in a store in Akahibara I just had to buy it. The bad part was that we had to give money for Riku's armor then too, but maybe it was worth it.

I was wearing a short faded red skirt with a bow in the back. On top of that I had a tight top in the same colour, with red lines on the sides. I was also wearing a small dark red cloak that was covering only my arms and stopped just above the bow on my skirt. I had dark red leggings too and I was still wearing my metal gloves, while my red sword was placed on my back.  

I just kept walking to Arashi while cracking my knuckles and preparing myself to punch him. I already thought that he was going to try to fight back, but to my surprise he took of his black coat and held it in the air in front of me. '' Put that on! Put that on! '' he yelled, blushing like some high school girl, while watching a cute guy.  

'' Wait... what? '' I asked with confusion.  

'' They're... ''  

'' Wait a minute... Is he talking about... '' Then it hit me. My eye twitched again, then I slowly raised my head and looked at Arashi. '' You... You have a serious problem dude! I'm even not the one here that's not even wearing a shirt! '' I yelled, grabbed his arm and pulled him up.  

I raised my fist and was just about to punch him, but the sound of Masashi's voice stopped me. '' Natsumi, you shouldn't punch your partner! ''  

Riku that was standing next to Masashi's desk sweatdropped and muttered: '' She punches me all the time... ''  

That was true.  

Maybe I needed to work on my people skills.  

I sighed, dropped Arashi and walked back in to Masashi's office. '' Fine, '' I seriously said, stopped in front of his desk and crossed my arms. A frown was still present on my face. '' But he's the one who started it. ''  

Arashi strolled back in to the room, with his hands, buried in his pockets. There was still a slight blush present on his face when he stopped behind me and looked at Masashi. '' Eh... What did you want? ''  

Masashi put on his usual friendly smile. '' Arashi, I present you Natsumi. Natsumi is a swordsman and a strategist. She's level 26- ''  

'' Nope, '' I interrupted him with a smirk on my face. '' I dedicated my time yesterday to improving my level. I'm level 28 now. ''  

Masashi nodded and said: '' Okay. And Natsumi, he's Arashi, a weapon expert and beast tamer, level 30. ''  

'' She's level 28? '' Arashi asked with disbelief.  

My eye twitched in annoyance. '' Do you want another punch in the face? '' I muttered, crossed my arms and frowned.  

Masashi just kept smiling. That smile was really starting to creep me out. '' I can already see that you're going to get along wonderfully. ''