05 - Xaniel Velasco

05 — Xaniel Velasco
Male

"Just a piece of advice, bro. Don't let the enemy deceive you. Minsan kasi nagkukunwari lang 'yan sila na mahina, then when you let your guard down they're gonna strike. When dealing with these kind of people, you have to"

"Get lost," I say, "you have to get lost, Kaoru."

The dude looks at me like I'm a potato.

"My dear comrade, can't you give this man a chance?" he sings and I glare at him. "Gusto ko lang gayahin si Ione. Parang masaya kasi 'yung pagbibigay niya ng words of wisdom kahit wala namang wisdom 'yung kanya at puro words lang."

The fuck. "Pareho kayong magulo. Ayon lang 'yon."

"Anong pareho? Hindi ako pasikretong nagpapa-cute sa isang babaeng hindi naman ako nakikita." The guy laughs after he mimicked what I had said to Kaven before.

"Was that supposed to be an impression of me?"

He wriggles his eyebrows. "What do you think? Nice, huh?"

I look at him in pure disgust. "Just get lost, dude. Seriously, get lost."

"Oo na, oo na. But let me remind you," his voice suddenly turns serious I can't believe it's the crazy guy talking. "Do not abuse your ability. Trust me, you don't want to do that."

And I'm supposed to listen?

"From Immortal City, Number Five."

I'm Number Five — Xaniel Velasco.
Eye Ability: Remaking eyes.

"I can remake myself into anything I desire."