Find Me

*Mature scene in this chapter*
Every moment I awoke with a new purpose. No more denial, no more holding back, no more pretending I must be the wife to someone that I do not love.

Hephaestus hasn't noticed anything different, distant as he has been lately, even with my son long gone. He hasn't touched me since anyhow, so he has no way of even noticing the new gleam in my eye as I'm brushing my long, blonde hair in the morning, grinning from ear to ear in the mirror after just rolling out of bed. He's already long gone before I rise from under the covers anyhow. We sleep in separate bedrooms now on top of that. If he expects me to continue carrying on with this sham then I don't know what to other than follow what my heart tells me...

And it tells me to fight for Ares.

And so, I wait. Anxiously so, until the day that I hear the war has finally ended.

It was certainly a horrendous war, much larger than I ever expected...though, I suppose I was underestimating the vengefulness of the humans. It didn't take long for me to hear Helen had another man in her life, a serious one - but no matter! What's done is done!

The tale of the Trojans and the Trojan horse is a new story to tell...and war, I'm not associated with matters like that, am I?

I know, I'm selfish.

It wasn't until a few long days after the war officially came to a close that I sensed Ares and his manly presence approaching me.

I sat alone by the river near my husband's home. I had come to appreciate this place quite a bit in the last few weeks in my waiting solitude. It was an excellent private area, as well, and I knew it would be an exceptional place to meet up with any man of my choosing.

Though, only one seems to be on my mind lately...

I heard the crunching of branches beneath his feet before I could see his face. I searched the darkness obsessively as the sounds drew closer. With a pounding heart, I shouted out, "Who's there?"

"You know..." The dark, grizzly voice responds. I stand quickly, unwrinkling the fabrics of my clothes innocently before him.

"Oh, do I?" I say sweetly, unable to hold back my happiness. I sway my hips back and forth happily as he powerfully bounds towards me. I expect him to say anything more, but he doesn't; a silent pursuer of my attention, determined and relentlessly grabbing at me to bring me close to him.

His powerful hands clasp me tightly and rip me towards him hungrily. I shriek excitedly, as no man had ever dared to touch me in such a way. Gentle, slow, lovers are all that I've ever had...and to be quite honest, I've grown quite tired and bored of such men.

I want someone to take me with no regret or hesitation. Is such a thing too much to ask?

But I've finally got it now!

Ares grasps at my hips and holds the back of my neck with his other hand, pulling me close for the hardest, most passionate kiss I've ever had.

His hot mouth takes control of mine as he pushes me down gently but assertively. I find myself laying alongside the river while he hovers over me.

"You're mine." He growls, parting my dress and shimmying it up to my hips. I was surprised he didn't rip the fabric in his hurried movements.

Usually, I am used to what feels like hours of kissing and caressing but now its happening all at once, all very fast. It's absolutely exhilarating.

He fumbles with one hand before looking to me for moments warning. I nod and bite my lip in the short period between then and the second he enters me, thrusting impossibly hard over and over. I grip him with my legs, winding them around his strong waist.

He grunts heartily as he pumps in and out of me, my entrance clenching around him rhythmically.

He reaches down and rips open the rest of my dress to get a full sight of my curvy, voluptuous body. I do the same to him inbetween one of his thrusts, finally able to see the muscle mass of the God of War himself.

Very diverse from Hephaestus or the boyish body of Hermes.

It was as if I was in the company of a real God for the first time...not to dishonour the importance Hephaestus and Hermes serve...but this feels entirely different, and I'm sure anyone - even them - would understand the comparison. 

I grab at his strong waist, urging him to take me harder and faster, only making him chuckle at my impatience.

"Eager to scream my name, Blondie?"

I growl at his joke and tug him closer to feel the grazing of his strong abs against my soft skinned stomach. In return, he takes hold of my hips and jerks me up to meet him.

It isn't long before it becomes too much and I squirm beneath him, squealing in ecstasy while he groans and empties himself inside me.

I reluctantly release him from between my legs and he stands immediately, quickly dressing.

I lay breathless and watching. "Are you leaving already?" I can feel a cross attitude emerging already.

"I am." He winks. "But that doesn't mean I won't come back."

I pout and wind the remainder of the fabric of my former dress around me. "When will I see you?"

He stands and appears thoughtful. " That is a very difficult thing to know for sure, Blondie."

I roll my eyes and face away from him with my arms crossed.

"I will come for you when I can." He says, leaning against the back of my back, gently grasping my waist in his huge, strong hands.

"I better be on your mind." I merely mumble.

He laughs darkly. "How could that delicious body not be lurking in all corners of my mind?"

I smile to myself, overly pleased. "Good. You better not be lying."

His warm lips enticingly graze the back of my neck before departing, leaving me flustered and dazed once again.