Introduction

Hey, welcome to my book of Boyxboy one shots. Here you will find stories written by me that deal with the subject of homosexuality.

Also, every story in this book is subject to copyright. Any reproduction of this story (whether of characters, plot, or other) is an infringement of copyright laws and anyone found to have reproduced any piece of this book may and can face serious consequences such as a lawsuit against them. Copying anyone's work or ideas without the expressed written consent from the creator is a crime. If you wish to use any of my stories, characters, ideas, etc... then you must first ask for the rights to do so before hand and be granted written consent to such acts. For information about copyrights and how they work, please check out this site I found while researching copyrights:

http://www.writing-world.com/rights/copyright.shtml

Copyright © 2014 by Gracilyn.

Warning: Viewer Discretion Is Advised. Scenes may contain sex, drugs, alcohol, rape, abuse, self-harm, child neglect, bullying, suicide, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, swearing, or other mature content. Please do not continue reading a story if you feel uncomfortable doing so. There will be stories in here that are safe for everyone, and I will warn you at the beginning of each story if it contains mature content such as sex, suicide and severe swearing. Most of these stories will only contain mild swearing.

Also, I am usually a very descriptive writer, so please take that into account as well.

>>For anyone wanting to leave prompts or requests for other boyxboy one shots, please do so in the comments on this page. I don't want to have to search for each request, so to have them left in one place would make it so much easier and let me update faster. Requests can be given as anything from a prompt to a full blown summary.

Example of a prompt would be: Setting, object, genre.

There are many other things you can include, such as when/point of view/content rating, etc...

Important! As per the guidelines set by Wattpad.com, stated in the Prohibited Content section under Pornographic Material, no user is allowed to post "any explicit content that is solely intended to arouse. This includes written matieral, as well as visual material such as images, videos, or media that display nudity or sexual activity." Therefore, do not ask me to post any work that falls under the genre of erotic literature -also known as Erotica. I know some of my previous work comes just barely in the limits of these guidelines, however I will not be removing those. What's done is done, but from now on I will try to give more of a focus on relationships and other aspects instead of the sexual variety. This does not mean that I won't have sex scenes in my writing, it just means the stories won't be as sexually focused. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

>>>Okay, well...happy reading! Don't forget to leave all story requests below in the comments, unless it's just a "Please write more of _Add Story name here_" or "Can you do a part 2", in which case you can just leave those in the comments of whatever story you want more of.