July 25th, 2018

Things have been slowly becoming okay.... I think?

Ever since the Mexico left without telling, we all knew we had to stop distancing ourselves from each other.

So ever since then, we've been having chill days. You know, going out and having some fun in the capitals, taking a walk, having movie marathons, eating chips, popcorn, and stuff. Well... I didn't really want to eat those things but they wanted me to eat.

Cause apparently none of us have been doing that lately.

I hope I haven't gained weight.

It's been really fun though, just us, sometimes just the four of us but mostly all of us. It's just us and it's like nothing going on. Like everything's alright in our world right now. I wish everything truly was.

But it's been nice. It's been getting the situation off our minds.

Mattie forgot he had a Commonwealth Meeting. England didn't even call to remind him. He called Saint Lucia to ask what they talked about and she just said it had been rescheduled.

Mattie said he never got a text or email about the meeting being rescheduled but was fine with it.

India called and told Mattie and I that, as the oldest boy in the family, he declared that at the next meeting all of us just hang out together, he said Maria and Diego and South can come too since their like family.

I think Mattie and I will do it. It'll be fun since it's been awhile since we were all together.

But South and the Mexs were asked by their family if they wanted to hang out at the last meeting. Spain wouldn't be there so they agreed.

These last meeting have been very interesting..... I hope this one will be..... okay. 

Well, bye. Belgium's calling, she and Papa have been calling to check up on us ever since the Mexs left, but I think it's actually been before that. I guess since we learned about our past.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX