July 17th, 2018

America pulled at his hair again, he didn't know what to think after yesterday. He had gone straight to his room and didn't stop for anything.

Russia wouldn't stop calling no matter how much he ignored the bitch.

Anyway, last night, he talked to some of his family (including Portugal) and they had all told him to calm down and everything would be alright in the end. After so time he had gotten calm enough to fall asleep.

Nut luckily, now it was time to go. He was finally heading back to North  America.

And he hadn't cut himself at all.

 Progress.

Alfred looked at his phone that he had thrown across the room. Someone was calling, he was about to curse before realizing it wasn't Russia. It was Finland.

Oh damn, didn't he see him during the conference when he walked out? Yeah, he had called out for him and Alfred just kept walking.

Well that was rude.

He hurried over to the phone and picked it up, "Hey Tino."

On the other end, Finland smiled at the sound of his baby's voice. He had been extremely worried at the state Alfred had been in when he last saw him. His son was clearly in distress, and it hurt so badly.

He had given Alfred his space, it wasn't like he could have gone after him and that would have made everything alright. No, none of his children knew he was their mother, so he just had to stand at the sidelines.

Damn, that really hurt.

"Good morning Alfred, I noticed how upset you were yesterday. I hope you're feeling better now."

"Yeah, I am a bit. Sorry that I just walked away from you. I couldn't get my head straight. A lot was going on, you know?"

"Yes, a lot had happened. You had looked very stressed, it's completely understandable."

 America slightly smiled, he felt comfortable talking with Finland. Just  like he had with Portugal. (Y'all see what's happening here?)

He felt like he could say anything to him. And he did, "Yeah, well Russia doesn't seem to get the clue that I don't want to talk. I keep telling him to screw off but he just keeps callings and saying that I'm just mad I can't keep my country under control. He keeps talking about how we're gonna be even closer in the next few months."

There was a crash on the other end of the line and was silent. He heard some talking with someone before Finland came back on, "Would you say he's harassing you?"

"Um... I... as of right now, yeah."

"Well, I bet he'll stop soon. I have to go now, have a good day, okay?"

"Yeah, you too. Bye."

America hung up and slide his phone in his pocket, he than grabbed his bags and walked out the room. As he walked, he started to wonder about his Nordic Family. 

Portugal had said the Nordics missed them, but was that still true? North America hadn't made a move to tell the other side they knew that they had a pass with the Nordics.

They were all pretending that it didn't happen even though it did, Yeah, they had Portugal as a father now but him along with the Nordics would be even better.

Maybe that was just too unrealistic for him and his siblings, would it ever even happen?

Wait, Alfred stopped and grabbed his phone. He noticed something.

Russia stopped calling and texting.

Huh, maybe he finally gave up and went to take a nap.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX