June 13, 2018

The pinates are actually really nice. Mattie said so too but he just placed them on a kitchen table and hasn't touched them ever since. 

I get what he's doing though, we can't let our guards down. We don't know what Spain's up to. 

Anyway, we told Portugal about it and he said he was gonna talk to Spain. You know, he's a really nice guy. I think we've all been getting closer to him. 

Sometimes I call him just to talk and he's never mad at me for it..... Unlike England. 

He just yells at me....

No. I can't think about him right now. 

Papa- *erases* Portugal lets me talk about anything and everything with him. Sometimes Mattie even joins in on our conversations on the phone. They're always very interesting, he listens to me and than puts his opinion in. We debate a lot.  

Maybe I could go pay him a visit. I'm in England right now with Cheeto. Iggy and I haven't really even talked much. We got here late. 

I refuse to be alone with him and just gave him a nod instead of shaking his hand. Who knows? He probably would squeeze it really hard again.

He's not happy about that.

We still have more to do tomorrow and I really don't want to see him.... He offered me a tour... And our bosses said it would be good for father and son to spend some time together so I have to go..... But they don't know....

I don't want to be here, not around him, not alone with him. He scares me..... 

The others were even concerned about me coming here and being with England.

I.....I..... think I'll go call Portugal, I need someone to talk to. Plus my family might be asleep.

Help. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tomorrow's Saturday for me!! The perfect time for more drama occurring in this book