July 24th, 2018 Pt.2

"You fucking kidnapped them!?! What the hell is wrong with you!!?!" Austraila yelled. 

All respect he had for England was nonexistent now. No, all the respect he had for his parents and Spain were nonexistent. 

"Jett-" England was cut off.

"No, you listen!! You verbally abuse Al. Fucking neglect them as kids and to add on that, you fucking kidnap them too? What the actual fuck?!!"

England shook his head and tried to keep cool, "They were colonies and we needed them to come with us. We weren't going to leave children like the Nordics did, and I thought they had a human family so wiping the memories would have helped with their pain."

"That still doesn't justify what you did," Belgium said, she shook her head, "You really don't know what you three have done to those poor children. What you put them through."

A lot of England's kids had horrified expressions from when France and Spain explained everything. 

Seychelles was mumbling to herself, "My parents are kidnappers."

He looked at her, "I didn't know that their family were the Nordics-"

"But you still neglected them," Cameroon looked at him in disgust.

"Is anyone going to listen to me!!?!"

France came up, "Arthur, nothing can make what we did better. Nothing can justify what we did, we are horrible people who damaged four children beyond repair."

Spain nodded, "The way Maria looked at me when she was leaving my house...." He shook his head, "She had a bit a fear in her eyes, like she was expecting me to attack her. I...... I never want to see that look in her eyes again."

England glared at Spain, "Why did you even keep the charms?!"

"How are you not sorry for what you did!?!" Belgium asked. How the fuck did he act like he didn't give a damn?

"Do you even care about what you put them through?" Monaco asked. 

"They were saved from blood thirsty Vikings," He said, "But I never met to take children away from their family. They were our colonies and they had to come with us. My intent was never to kidnap them."

"And how do you explain the neglect?" Ghana asked.

France sighed, "There were times were I couldn't face Alfred and Matthew. Every time I would look at them, I would see the look of fear on their faces when he took them. I mostly buried myself in work to stay away from them and ended up neglecting them." 

Spain nodded, same with them Mexicos.

"I can't believe this," Kenya shook her head. "Your all fakers. Fake parents. You kinda children and make them think that their your kids and than they experience neglect from those who they were suppose to trust," She glared at France and England, "And when they get their independence, they verbally abuse them."

France winced but didn't say anything, he knew he deserved it.

Monaco shook her head, "If only I knew, I would have taken them away from it." She put her head in her hands, "I'm a terrible sister."

Belgium nodded, she knew how she felt. If she had known how Spain had treated them including South America, she would have done something about it.

 England looked at Kenya, "America was too young to leave." She had opened an old wound. "He was too immature and had two major wars in his first century of been a country."

"What was the point of you even having a war to keep him from leaving," India asked, "It's not like you cared about him anyway, or even Canada."

England glared at him, "You have no right to speak to me, your father, like th-"