Chapter 16

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

Chapter 16

Erika's POV

Was he drunk? I could smell the alcohol in his breath...

He kicked me in the stomach...

I screamed...

It hurt. It really, really hurt. I hoped that Aiden and Tristian could get some help for me. "Please, please, please, stop!" I screamed and shouted.

He shook is head.

No.

He used to do this before, too. Wouldn't stop, just let me take the pain...but it was never this bad... He's really mad...But he deserved it because of everything, and yet I still think I've made a mistake. No, No, I didn't. I kept the boys safe.

I did a good thing. Kept them safe. Kept myself safe. But all good things come to an end.

He hit me again.

By now I was cowering in the corner, bleeding from my mouth and nose, and it hurt really bad in my stomache, I was getting a head ache, too.

"Come here." He demanded. I stayed put. Unable to move, unable to speak. "I said COME HERE!" He shouted, I couldn't. He wouldn't care.

My step-dad, Mike, came up to me and grabbed me from the shoulder, right where I was cut a few minutes ago. I screamed, he smirked, "Serves you right." He picked me up...Am I that light?...And threw me against the wall, "P-please..." I whispered, surprised I could get that one word through...

"No. I'm giving you what you deserve."

Another blow, thankfully he hasn't caused too much damage...

I think it's been over five minutes, and already he's given me so much pain and too many scars to handle. I hope the boys hurry.

Please, please hurry...

I was pushed against the window, banged my head. Then he grabbed me and kicked me again. I'll give you a minute or so. Today, I'm giving you everything worth the years you wasted, trying to run away from me."

I'm doomed...

I begged and prayed, to any god out there, to help me out! Someone had to come! Someone had to help!

The boys must've ran real far...I just hope they don't get hurt.

Mike can do anything he wants to me, just he has to leave them alone. Then all of a sudden I got some strength, so I stood up, he didn't notice, and some pain came rushing into my leg, I was breathing deeply, but I was ok.

I got up, despite the pain, and I gave him the best kick I could manage. Did I mention I was black belt in all kinds of fighting?

I punched him really hard...

He didn't know either.

I smirked. I'm not going down without a fight.

But he got up and threw another glass at me, and because I was injured I wasn't fast enough..

Where are they?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ed's POV

We were just about to get onto the train when I saw something, "Al, wait, I saw something." We stopped and saw Aiden and Tristian. They looked scared.

"Ed, Al, he's back! H-He's here!"

"Hey, hey, hey!" I grabbed hold of them before they ran me over. "Now tell me what's going on?"

"Dad's back!" They shouted together.

I felt like I was paralyzed, "Oh no!" I forced my feet to move, to run. When we were near the house I heard a scream, Erika's scream.

I ran faster.

The closer we reached the house, the louder her screams became, finally I saw her punch her step-dad from the window and then he threw a glass at her and she went down...I ran up to the door, "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!"

"So this is your stupid boyfriend?" He asked, before hitting her with a bottle, right on her head.

Erika's POV

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!"

Oh thank god...

"So this is your stupid boyfriend?" He asked, he raised his bottle -whiskey, I think- and brought it down on my head.

Now I felt too light headed, everything was becoming blurry. I could make out Ed hitting Mike so badly that he fainted, then running up to me, "E-Ed?" I whispered.

"Eri? Eri, Listen to me, You're gonna be fine. Al, go get help!"

"It...hurts...I'm...sorry..."

Ed's POV

I ran to her, please let her be ok! She looked at me, "It...hurts...I'm...sorry..."

I was confused, "Sorry? for what...?"

She closed her eyes and I panicked, "Eri! Erika!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is she alive? Is she dead? wanna find out?

Vote and Comment! <3

Again, Sorry for not updating :)