Chapter 3

Disclaimer: Don't own Fma guys!! The only people I own are: Erika, Aiden, Tristian...and their family!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

Erika's POV

At around 2:45 I told Aiden to put his homework in his other backpack, grabbed something for Tristian to eat on the way, and by 3:00 I locked up the apartment and we were on our way to Mr And Mrs Curtis' butcher shop.

"Mrs Curtis?" I called, as I opened the door.

 "In here!" Someone called. As I walked in, I saw who that 'someone' was.

"Hi Sig. Good to see you today!" I smiled.

"You too, Erika." Sig replied, then he noticed the boys, "Hi boys." I smiled back and went on with our everyday routine.

"So what do I have to do today?" Before he could answer, Mrs Curtis came in through the door.

"We've got some guests. They're two brothers who used to be my old students."

"That's nice."

"Oh, you brought Aiden and Tristian with you."

"Yeah, Jessica was too tired to come over today, and really busy. Probably for the next few days. So I decided to bring them."

"It's fine." Mrs Curtis smiled - just a little bit - you could barely see the smile... Recently I found out she wasn't able to have kids... So I suppose that's why she liked seeing the boys come over to her home with me.

Maybe she thinks of the boys as her own sons.

But, hey, you never really know, now do you?

We sat down and one boy came from the room, blond hair and gold eyes. I knew exactly who it was. Edward. But maybe I could hide the fact that I knew them until I knew for sure that they recognised me. Following him was a suit of armor... huh? ok, maybe I was wrong. It was Ed and someone else. But I never saw the boys separated.

Something was really wrong with this picture... If I knew them well, I knew for a fact that Ed and Al never separated from each other for too long. If something was wrong with the other, then maybe. But they were definetely always together!

He looked at me and I saw some recognition in his eyes, I just smiled, "Ed! Can't you do anything? Introduce yourself, idiot."

"Oh right," He mumbled, before raising his voice, "I'm Edward Elric, and this is my younger brother, Alphonse."

"Nice to meet you two," I said, then I looked at Al and asked, "Why're you wearing a suit of armor?"

"Uhm... it's...," he paused, "training?" It came out more like a question than the answer it was meant to be.

"Fine..." That's when Aiden and Tristian finally decided to speak.

"Sis, you know them! Why are you acting like don't?" Tristian asked.

"Huh?" both brothers looked like idiots....

Well, Ed anyway, I couldn't see Alphonse' expression because of the silly amor. To tell the truth, I didn't buy that training bit. If they were doing training with Mrs Curtis then I would believe it. But even she had no idea.

So training on their own was so not an option for them.

Ed's POV

When those two boys said she knew us, I had no idea what they were talking about. But then again, she looked alot like Erika...

I didn't know what she was doing here, but I was not complaining. Although if that was Erika, I didn't want her to know what I did.

Not now.

Not yet.

Erika's POV

"What are you talking about, Aiden?" I said, I was pretty sure I looked nervous, really really nervous. Of course, even Tristian had to say something.

"We saw your book, sis! I remember the names! You said so yourself when I asked who E.E was!"

"Erika?" Ed asked.

I grinned, what was the point hiding it now?

"Great, you recognised me. Hey Ed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it!

Vote and COmment <3