Chapter 24

Hiya people :P

New chapter x3

Oh and I'm really sorry about all the time lapses... After this I'll probably skip to the end of the nine months...

Chapter 24

~Another week later~

Erika's POV

Today we were going to go on a picnic. Dan and Winry were coming along with us, and Al was actually pretty excited over it for some reason. Ed explained that the hill used to be one of his favorite places after I left.

Aiden and Tristian were upstairs getting dressed and I was helping - well... supervising... - Ed on what do and pack. "Ed make sure you get pickles and ketchup."

"Pickles... and... ketchup?" He asked, he sounded confused but eh.

"Cravings." I explained in monotone, "Actually just gimme the pickles right now!" I got up and took the pickles from him and ate a few before putting it back into the basket. I helped him put everything in and then went up to check on the boys.

"You guys alright?" I said.

"Yep." Aiden said, quickly putting on his shoes.

"Nope." Tristian groaned, fighting with his green t-shirt. I laughed lightly and helped him out.

"It was inside out and you were putting it on backwards." I giggled.

He blushed lightly then ran to his shoes and hurriedly put them on. I smiled and watched them go down before going to my and Ed's room and making sure we didn't forget anything. Then, I walked down just as I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and saw Winry and Dan smiling at me, "Hey Eri." Winry grinned, hugging me lightly, "How's the baby?"

"Hey Win." I said, looking down at my little baby bump. I didn't look too bad but Winry and I had to rush through many, many stores to get the right maternity clothes. There aren't too many places in Resembool we could get them, apparently.

"Ready to go?" Dan asked Ed.

"Almost." He smirked. "Erika? You need to do something before we leave?"

"Who? Me? no..."

"Really?"

"Uhh..." I waited a second before I felt it. "Okay nevermind." I rushed past Al who was coming out of his -for now- room.

"Uh what's wrong?" I heard him ask the others, who were all laughing as I hurriedly tried to get to the bathroom.

xxxx

A little while later, Winry and I were sitting on a blanket with the picnic basket next to us under the shade of a tree. It was fun, talking to her like old times and watching Dan and Ed playing football against Aiden and Tristian. Al, though, was sitting on a tree branch on top of us with Kyo.

(AN: Uhmm in some places it's football, other places it's soccer. I'm not sure which is which for you guys so just... yea football/soccer)

"Don't you idiots get hungry?" Winry grinned.

"Nah." Dan said, running towards the ball and kicking it to Ed. "No time for food when you're playing an intense match."

"Against a 13 year old and an 8 year old. Oh yeah, real instense." Al laughed

"Shut up, Al." Ed smirked at his younger brother, "Just be glad we didn't trick you into playing."

"I'm really glad about that."

Tristian stopped playing for a second and walked up to me. "Any juice, sis?"

"Yep, here." I gave him one of the boxes of orange juice we had.

"Thanks Eri." he smiled, drinking some then giving it back to me, before running towards Aiden and helping him get the ball back.

Around half an hour later I guess they started getting tired, because Ed came and sat next to me. "Al, c'mon, come down!"

"Coming, coming." Al said, before jumping down with Kyo.

I had a small bowl of milk and cat food ready for Kyo so I gave that to him; then Winry and I started passing around the sandwiches and drinks.

"You should drink the milk instead, Ed." Al teased.

"Shut up. I am not drinking that evil cow juice." Ed mumbled, biting into his sandwich.

"Is that the kind of attitude you're gonna show your kid?" I smirked.

"Yep."

We sat there and joked around for a bit before the guys got up and played one more game; this time tricking Al into playing with Aiden and Tristian.

I looked around and thought about it...

This is my perfect family...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it guys, the story's ending. After Chapter 26 you get the epilogue and that's the end of it... I hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it ^^

Also, this chapter's dedicated to @xXDevilDollXx for helping me out with the pregnancy stuff x3

Vote and comment people :P

Love yooouuu

~Scream<3