Chapter 1

OK, So now I should probably set up the ages now!

Ed, Winry, and Erika are 14

Al is 13

Aiden is 9

Tristian (Pronounced- Tristan) is 4

Only own Erika, Aiden, tristian and their family! Got it? Other characters that are NOT OCs belong to Hiromu Arakawa. The creator of this great anime/manga! Oh, and the video is one of the best AMVs I have ever Seen!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 :)

"Brother?" Alphonse asked, 'You awake?"

"Yeah..." Ed mumbled, turning around. It was really late at night and they were currently in Central and were leaving for Dublith the next day.

When the boys were young, their father left them, and soon after their mother died of an illness. The brothers loved her so much that they went to learn Alchemy with a teacher in Dublith, and then went back home and attempted human transmutation, the taboo in alchemy. Ed lost his left leg and Al lost his entire body. And so Ed gave up his right arm to transmute Al's soul to a suit of armor.

Winry Rockbell had made Ed an automail arm and leg and the boys are trying to find a way to get their bodies back. In that armor, Al couldn't sleep, eat, feel... nothing... Ed always felt guilty for having done that to him.

"Remember Erika?" Just hearing the name, Ed shot up and looked over to his little brother.

"Y-Yeah..."

"What happened to her?" Being 13, and almost as curious as Ed, the older Elric should've seen that coming.

"I have no idea. But we'll find her."

"Do you think she's still good at martial arts?"

"I hope so! Once we find her I think I'll spar with her for some time." Ed grinned.

"Brother..." Al sighed.

"What?"

"Nevermind..."

"Fine." Ed yawned. Closing his eyes, he finally fell into a dreamless sleep.

-The next day-

???'s POV

I woke up and tried to concentrate on the time. 5:30am. OK, I had half an hour to clean up, change, and take care of everything before waking the boys and getting them to school. I'm a fourteen year old and am taking care of my two younger brothers alone.

See, my dad decided to take us to us to Central unexpectedly. But then left us when my youngest brother, Tristian, was born. Soon after he became two, our mom died. My brother Aiden was seven at the time and I was eleven. A year later the three of us moved to Dublith.

I wanted my brothers to live happily, so because of that I got a small job to earn money helping Mr and Mrs Curtis at their butcher shop.

Aiden goes to the public school, Tristian is in kindergarten. And both of them fight a lot. I didn't have much time so I just bought some books or borrowed some and taught myself. But I'm already really smart, so it's really not that hard.

Actually Mrs Curtis helps me practice in Martial Arts and I know a good amount of Alchemy as well. I was never interested in automail, though. But after a small accident I lost my right leg, and so I got Automail.

Tristian, my four year old brother, has blonde hair like me but green eyes like my dad. Aiden, on the other hand, is my nine year old brother, and also has blonde hair but his eyes are somewhere between light and dark brown. While I have blonde hair and light brown eyes.

Anyway, I took a bath, got dressed, and cleaned up the apartment. Now it was 6:00 exactly. Amazing what I could do in half hour. I walked into the boys' room and woke them up.

They had to decide on bunk beds...

They came to the kitched at 6:05 and ate, "Hey, sis?" Tristian asked me.

I looked up, "Yeah, Tris?"

"Are you going back to the Curtis' to practice today?"

"Yeah, I think so. Why?"

"Just wondering..." He yawned.

I giggled, "Tristian, if you're that tired go wash your face or something, maybe that'll wake you up?" he groaned and fell asleep. Aiden wasn't doing much better, he almost fell.

 After some time the boys were dressed and ready to go. "Hey sis?" I looked at Aiden, "I found something of yours yesterday...I mean...I think it's yours? I was cleaning the mess like you asked and found this album..."

He handed me a small red colored album that said 'best friends forever' on it. On one side it said "E.E + E.J" in a heart. I smiled, I hadn't seen this album since we moved, I think the boys found it and wanted to play with the stuff.

"Sis? Who's E.E?" Tristian asked.

I looked at him, then back to the album before I grinned and replied. "Edward Elric."

"Elric? I heard of him! He's a famous state alchemist, the FullMetal Alchemist!"

"Ed's a state alchemist?!" I was shocked, I never heard of it. There weres rumers of a state alchemist but I never bothered. Maybe I should've.

"Yeah!" Aiden said, "I can't believe you were best friends with a famous alchemist! And I can't believe you used to date him!"

"I didn't date him, we just... What does it matter, anyway?!" bad memories were coming back, that one fight I had with him on the day before I left, we both thought we'd make up the next day but then that man decided to move us!

Looking back at the Album, there were four smiley faces on  it, and each one had a name under it.

"Ed"

"Al"

"Winry"

"Erika"

After I moved I worried about him and the others. I'm Erika James and, yeah, I used to be best friends with Edward Elric.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it! :)

There's a pic of Erika for ya! ^^

Vote and Comment <3