Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I own Erika and her family, I don't own the original characters that belong to the creator of FMA, Hiromu Arakawa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

I closed the book and grabbed a snack from the kitchen. I just finished reading a science text book and I still remembered every detail. Pretty good if you ask me.

Aiden had said that he would be back early today. Well, Tristian usually was home by 1, so I had half hour before I had to get him. Then Aiden would walk home and be here by 2:15. We'd have lunch and sometimes I'd take them with me to the Curtis' and Aiden would do his homework there.

Then I remembered the album.

I ran into my room and took it from my shelf. I'll bet that so called father of mine hid it from me. That bastard. I never liked him. I hated him as much as Ed hated his father...

I was glad, though, I think Aiden dropped it into his bag on purpose...

I flipped open the book, in the front page, was the picture of all four of us, squeezing each others' lungs out. After taking the picture we would laugh about it. Then there was one of Ed giving me a rose on valentines day, the next one was taking moments after when I kissed him on the cheek and he blushed.

Yeah, if you must know, Ed and I...we loved each other alot. Not just some stupid, "Will You Be My Valentine?" crap. the actual, "I Will Always Love You" stuff. He cared for me alot...But we were only five then. And five year olds get weird ideas, right? So it's definite this means nothing to him, now. Right?

 I flipped through the book some more. How are the others? what are they doing without me? I wonder if they've forgotten me...

 I dressed into my black jeans and black shirt. Most of my stuff was black. I walked to the school, and went to Tristian's classroom. "Tris?" I asked, entering. The kids were playing and Tristian was the first to notice me.

"Hey, sis!"

"Hi Erika." Tristian's friend, Alex, said. I smiled. The kid had a crush on me, according to Alice, another friend of Tristian's.

"Hey. So Tris, ready to go?"

He nodded.

 ~~~

I just finished making sandwiches for the boys when the front door slammed, "He must've had a bad day." I mumbled to myself, I heard the boys arguing and then Aiden came in and sat on the chair next to me, "What happened, Aiden?" I sighed. He didn't say anything. "Aiden?"

"Nothing." 

"Aiden, you can tell me." I bent down to look at him, face to face.

"It's just...those kids are bullying me again..."

"God. I hate them. Ok, I guess I can talk to your teacher-"

"NO! It'll just get worse." He argued with me, I got up.

 "Fine, fine." but there was no way I was going to leave it alone.

But then I dropped a glass by mistake. "Crap. Careful Aiden. Don't step here for now." I drew a transmutation circle, clapped my hands together and transmuted it back to normal. I'm getting better at alchemy!

Ed's POV

Everytime I closed my eyes, I thought of Erika, what she would've said if she saw me now... What she would've done... Would she hate me?

It'd be reasonable after all. Maybe that was the reason she left. I started the fight. It was my fault. All mine. I had a bad day and I took it out on her...the one who cared the most...

 But that was stupid. It was just a simple, plain, stupid argument.

-A few years ago-

 "Hey, Ed!...Ed, You ok?" Erika looked worried. "I'm fine." Ed grumbled.

"You don't look fine...what's bothering you?"

"Nothing."

"Ed-"

"I SAID I'M FINE LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Ed..."

"JUST SHUT UP!" He pushed her away, and she fell to the ground. At the time, Erika was very fragile, even the smallest thing could hurt her. She cried in pain, but got up nontheless. When he realized what he did, he walked up to her, "Eri, I'm so-"

"Leave me alone!" She shouted, pushing him and running off.

"Erika..." he whispered.

"BROTHER!" Someone woke me up, I looked around, we were in the train, and it was Al who woke me up.

"What happened?" I yawned.

"You kept saying 'Erika' until I woke you up." he told me. I suppose he was worried but everything was fine. So I told him so.

"How much longer now?"

"I think ten minutes."

"Great..." I groaned.

This was going to be a long week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it! Pic Of Izumi on the side!

Vote and Comment <3