Chapter 7

I own nothing except my OCs, you should know who they are (Erika, Aiden, Tristian.. the rest of their family...)

Chapter 7

Erika's POV

We stood infront of the apartment door as I unlocked it. We all went in and I closed the door, then went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. By the time I came out, Ed was in the kitchen, drinking water.

"So I never asked." I finally asked, "How's Win doing?"

"Fine." Ed replied, "Actually to tell you the truth she was really upset when you suddenly diappeared like that. Actually we all were...was it...ehm...in anyway...my fault?" He asked.

I stared at him for a second before I burst out laughing, I fell to the ground clutching my sides. Yeah, I know, nothing funny here. But I'm the kind of person who can't help but laugh in a really awkward moment. I looked up and noticed they were staring.

"No way, pipsqueek." I told him, "It wasn't your fault."

Ed's POV

"Was it...ehm...in anyway...my fault?" I asked. I was really sure that she'd nod, explain, and say she hates me. But I doubted that the second I thought of it. Suddenly, the girl burst out laughing. I stared at her as she fell and clutched her sides, still laughing.

I looked at Al.

Al looked at me.

We both looked back at Erika. The insane girl laughing and clutching her sides on the floor. "No way, pipsqueek." She answered, "It wasn't your fault."

"Ok..." Then realizing what she said I shouted, "AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL HE WOULD DROWN IN A FALLING RAINDROP!"

She just laughed some more. I smiled.

Erika's POV

After some time I began making lunch, I thought, maybe, Stew? So I did. By the time it was done, Ed came back from picking Tristian up, and Aiden was walking into the kitchen. "So how was school?"

"Boring"

"Other than the obvious."

"Nothing new."

"Ok." I said, guess there's not much to say about a nine year old's school life, right?

So after lunch, Ed and I were leaving and Al was watching the kids, "Well, Al's gonna stay here and watch you, he'll help with any homework. Ed and I have some stuff to sort out we'll be back."

"Ok." The two boys said, not looking up. Al looked at us, "Don't worry about them, Eri."

"I won't." I grinned. Then we left.

We reached a park, and both of us had some catching up to do. We talked about Winry, Resembool...my old home...more of the past...I told him some of the truth....

"Seriously, though, tell me what happened?" Ed suggested.

"...fine." I hesitated, "I hated my dad, but I know you know that...My dad was a horrible guy. He never helped us. Ever. My dad moved us to Central, that's how we disappeared all of a sudden. He never told us. Just said, 'start packing, we're leaving tomorrow'. He wouldn't even let me call anyone!

 "Then when we moved I think he hid all the stuff that would remind me of you guys...I smiled and spoke to him and pretended to be happy for mom's sake...But I hated the bastard...He left mom when Tristian was born and mom remarried when Tristian was a year old. I never liked my step dad."

I looked at Ed after telling him all this. I hadn't told him everything... Not the full story...there was still something I didn't say.

But how was I going to tell him?

I was worried.

I shouldn't have been...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it so far :)

Vote and Comment pls <3

~CeCe