Chapter 14

OK, so the picture on the side has nothing to do with this chapter, it's just for a friend ^^ and I hope you like this chapter!

Chapter 14

Erika's POV

After a week of messing around and relaxing, we came back to Resembool, happily, I might add. It was fun. Mei stayed behind with us for some time. She left just yesterday.

"Erika!"

"Sis!"

The minute we got out of the train I almost fell thanks to my two younger brothers. "Guys, it was just a week!" I cried, laughing before I hugged them back. "But we missed you so much!" Tristian shouted. I grinned, "Missed me 'so much', huh?"

"Yep!" Aiden laughed. We all walked home, laughing and smiling. I dumped everything in my room before changing into something comfortable and going downstairs in the yard. I fell down onto the grass and spread my legs, my jeans rolled back on my legs, up to my knees.

"Ah, it feels so good to be back!" I yawned, closing my eyes.

Ed's POV

I watched Erika close her eyes, Winry went home to take a nap, Al did the same, Dan, too. I noticed Erika's breathing even out. "Think she's asleep?" I whispered to the boys. They nodded.

And evil grin grew on my face, "What say we go to the lake a little bit before she wakes up. huh?" The boys nodded, "Definately." I smiled and we all ran to the lake.

xxxxx

After some time we came back to the house, soaking wet from the lake. It was past sunset already, and the light was open in the house.

"Let's surprise her..." Tristian smiled, I laughed, but nodded all the same. We smiled, and ran to the   back door.

Looking inside, I noticed Erika talking on the phone, "Hi, this is Erika..." she was saying. I stopped Tristian and Aiden from going inside. I waited. "S-stop calling me! Please, just leave us alone." I walked up to her and grabbed the phone.

"Listen, you better leave them alone."

"And who are you?"

"Edward Elric,  former fullmetal alchemist and I'm going to track you down and send you to jail for everything you've done. So either leave them alone, or you're gonna regret."

"So the b****'s got a boyfriend..."

"You-" But the line went dead. All I could hear was the beep. I slammed the phone down, angrily.

This was the last straw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter's gonna be interesting...

Vote and Comment! <3