Chapter 5

Disclaimer: still do not own fma, only own Erika and her family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Erika's POV

"Your mom...she..." I couldn't help but cry. I loved their mom like I would my own. She was the kindest person I ever met, and mom's best friend, too. "Tell me everything that happened. Now." I demanded. Ed gulped but started talking.

"A few months after you left mom died, and we were really upset about it, then teacher came so we decided to train with her. When we came back to Resembool we... we tried human transmutation... Al lost his body, I lost my left leg, I gave my right arm and bounded Al's soul to the armor. I...I became a state alchemist to find a way to restore our bodies." He took a deep breath, then looked at me again.

"You...you idiot!" I cried, then I hit him. "HOW COULD YOU EVEN TRY?!" Al's the one who stopped me from killing him. "We're sorry..." Al said, I could feel the sadness in his voice. "We just wanted to see her again." I sighed, then grabbed both of them and gave them some huge hugs.

"Let's go back." I suggested, before walking away.

Suddenly Ed gasped "Eri," he started, "You have automail, too. Don't you? What happened?" I sighed, "Follow me." And ran off, hoping they'd hurry up before I wimp out on showing them my automail, but I wasn't telling them the rest.

About five minutes later, I reached a small park, and they caught up with me. I rolled up my jeans, the right leg, "What happened?"

"Car accident." I said. It was suicide... attempted suicide...

"What?! How?" Ed demanded. I sighed.

"Mom died..." I started, "...I couldn't live with that bastard anymore, and I forgot about the boys. Hell, at that time, I was focused only on one with: death. I ran out to the street when I knew a car was coming...I ran right infront of it...but it tried to stop, and all I could think was, 'that damn driver'... They rushed me to the hospital...This leg...it's a reminder...I attempted suicide...I couldn't...I COULDN'T TAKE IT!" I shouted, crying, I cried for all the times I didn't. For everything I put my brothers through...

I felt someone pull me into a tight hug, It was Ed, I leaned against him and cried into his shirt. "Let it all out...I'm so sorry, Eri." He whispered.

I didn't say anything. I fell asleep, I heard Ed say, "Al, help me get her back to teacher's house."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and Comment, guys! <3

Oh and sorry it's small...been a little busy lately ^^