Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Erika's POV

Ed told me he was worried. But I'm the one who told him to go. Even Winry, she was out of town, and Granny was at the market. Den? With Granny... Dan was sick this week. Ed and Al, I was the one who told them, 'Go, Everything will be fine, guys. Nothing will happen.'

I take back those words.

I really do.

I need them now.

"Please! Please, stop!" I pleaded, begged for mercy, "Please! No! No!" I pleaded, he won't listen. He grabbed that bottle and swung it in the air before hitting me, breaking it...

I screamed...

I remembered what happened earlier today...

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Earlier that day...

Winry,  Ed and I sat with the kids and Ginger, Al just got off the phone, "Brother, General Mustang-"

"He's a general now? that's a surprise..." I interrupted Al, smirking. Ed laughed, "Yeah, got promoted a little while back, guess I forgot..." I smacked him upside his head. Winry started laughing.

Alphonse nodded, "Yeah, so anyways, he needs us to help him up at Central with some murderer whose killed five people in the last week."

"Oh my god, who could do something like that?" Winry asked. I looked up, "Honestly, people are crazy sometimes..." I noticed myself rolling my jeans leg up and down my ankle, it usually could cover my feet because the jeans are really long, but I like it this way.

"Your telling me..."

But Ed, being Ed, didn't agree so easily, I could tell that he was more worried about Aiden, Tristian and I to actually care what was going on with the world. "But, Erika...she-"

"I'll be fine Ed!" I exclaimed, cutting him off.

"I don't know...I mean, if he keeps calling then your step-dad really isn't that far behind, and I don't feel safe leaving you here like this..."

"I will only repeat this once- We. Will. Be. Fine!" I all but shouted at him, amazed at how stubborn he could be, but I'm even more stubborn, "If you don't accept and go with Al, I will personally see to it that you will have at least two broken bones."

"Ok, ok!" He raised him hands in defeat, I pushed them down, "Al. He's going with you." Alphonse grinned at us before walking to the phone and calling Mustang.

Ed walked off grumbling about how I never let him watch out for me. I smirked, "Boys worry too much." I told Winry.

"Yeah but he really loves you."

"Still, if he goes over-protective boyfriend on me, I will kill him."

"You don't mean that."

"I guess not..." I sighed, "I can't kill that Idiot as much as I wanted to..."

Winry grinned, "You really love him, too."

"Yeah, I do..." I waited a moment, "And that is my problem!" We both laughed. Then Winry looked like she'd forgotten something, "Oh, I have to go before the train leaves!"

"Right, you have to go to Rush Valley! I forgot!"

xxxx

Later that day we were at the station, Winry's Train had left half hour ago and Ed and Al's was on its way. "Good Luck with the murders...Oh, and DON'T GET MURDURED!" I screamed in Ed's ear.

"Geez! Eri!" He held a hand to his ear, "Don't do that!"

"Actually, I enjoy watching that." Al laughed.

"Al!"

"What?"

"Ugh, Nevermind!"

"If he does anything crazy, call me!" I told Al, "And you be careful too, Al." The two of them nodded

"Bye!" I shouted.

"Bye!"

I wished I could stay and watch them leave but Of course, that wasn't going to happen. Leaving Aiden and Tristian alone. In our house. Was a big mistake. So I had to get home, so that it doesn't end up destroyed.

xxxxx

There was a knock on the door later, I opened the door and saw him, I shut the door as hard as I could, the boys saw, "What's wrong?" Tristian asked.

"He's here! GO! Hide! Or run into town, but not from here!" I whispered, I led the boys to the back doors just as the door banged open, "Go!" I whispered, the boys fled, now I had to deal with him.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Now...(5 minutes later)

"So you've been here, huh? In this shallow, stupid place?" He asked, "It's really stupid, why did you leave, huh B****? Left me with all those bills, Had to do everything on my own..."

Was he drunk? I could smell the alcohol in his breath...

He kicked me in the stomach...

I screamed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watcha think? Like it? Love it?

Vote and comment! <3