Chapter 23

Ola peoplez! x3 Okay, sorry. I won't do that again unless I need to :P

Okay so as you know it's been a while since I updated HEY I'M SORRY OKAY and I had exams this week, but tomorrow is a break so I decided that, instead of updating It's My Life, it was high time I updated this.

I might update IML if there's time, though.

I should probably update Blind Love...

Anyway! This chapter is a little bit better, because it's in little Aiden's POV x3 Man, I think this is the first time? right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 23

Two weeks later

Aiden's POV

I was serious. When I asked Eri if she was gonna forget about me and Tris, I was being serious. What if she did? Then what?

I didn't want that to happen.

I didn't want her to forget about us.

About me.

For most of my life, she's taken care of me. So did mom, of course, but Erika acted more like a mom instead. I don't blame her, though. Our dad was a bastard. And so was the other guy.

I still remember that she promised. She never broke her promises. Not once.

She always knew what to do.

Always knew what to say.

Erika's amazing. Honestly, Ed's perfect for her. And she's perfect for him. But every time they talk about the baby, I get really upset; it wasn't my fault, though, I was just lonely. Sure, I had Tristian, but there's not much a 13 year old kid can do with an 8 year old. We start arguing or complaining about who's right or who's wrong and then Erika has to come into the room and separate us before we kill each other.

It's always been like that: I'd get lonely, ask Tris if he wanted to hang out or play a game or something, we'd argue and say the other was cheating, then someone would come out and separate us.

I wanted something different. Someone I could hang out with my age. I got up and went downstairs, grabbing my black and red hoodie Winry got me for my birthday and putting it on.

"HEY! ERI! I'M GOING DOWN TO THE LAKE, OKAY?!" I shouted, waiting a minute or two before Erika shouted back that it was alright.

I started walking down the lane towards the lake.

It was my favorite part of Resembool because there were boulders I could sit on and pebbles and rocks surrounding it; I usually threw those into the lake when I was upset.

There was grass everywhere so if I fell, it wouldn't be on the hard ground. There were high trees where I could sit on the branches or underneath it in the shade. Maybe stand on top and jump into the lake - I almost killed myself when I tried that, but ehh, I don't care, it's fun.

I sat on the rocks and started humming a song Erika used to sing to me before bed when I was nine.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are gray

You'll never know dear, how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away..."

I stood there quietly for a second, just watching the water run past me. There was a crack and I turned around.

A girl with short red hair and brown eyes stumbled out of the bushes, "I am so Sorry!" she exclaimed, not even letting me speak. "I just heard someone singing and it sounded really good and I just wanted to hear it. I'm sorry. I'll leave now. Sorry."

"Hey... Hey wait!" I shouted, jumping off the boulder and running towards the bushes, but she was gone.

I went home quickly. "Back so soon?" Eri asked me.

"Huh..? Oh yeah..." I mumbled, "Hey Eri, is it okay if I skip dinner tonight? I'm not really hungry."

"Umm... sure... but Aiden, please eat something?"

"I'm not hungry."

"I'll leave something out incase you do."

"Alright, thanks." I smiled, going up to my room.

All night, only one question kept me awake.

Who was that girl?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY CRAP I UPDATED xD

Hope you guys like it =P

The girl is on the side --> (ignore the background :P)

Vote & Comment!

~Scream<3

Edit: 24th April, 2015: That song was slightly creepy, I just realized this (I was 12 when I uploaded this but yay 15 now) so I just included those four lines instead of the whole thing.