Chapter 25

HELLO! I'M SORRY! BUT I HAVE THE UPDATE X3

Chapter 25

~6 months later~

Erika's POV

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed in pain. It hurts, it really hurts way too much for me to handle. "UGH! SOMEONE JUST PLEASE GET EDWARD!!!"

Any day now, I thought. I'm gonna be a mom any day now. I smiled as Ed wrapped his arm around me as we all sat down in Winry's living room; we were visiting because apparently Winry and Dan got engaged.

"So when's the wedding?" Tristian asked, plopping down onto the couch next to me.

"We haven't decided yet, Tris." Winry giggled.

"I'm so happy for you guys." I grinned, "Dan you'd better be good to her."

"Are you saying I'm not good enough?" He smirked, kissing Winry's cheek.

"No, I just-" I groaned and look down... oh crap, "Shit!"

"She's in labor!" Winry shouted, "Ed! Get the car!"

Ed jumped up and ran out with Alphonse. Aiden and Dan helped me up and got me to the car as Winry held the door and Tristian sat in the back seat.

"ERIKA! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Ed shouted, rushing in and coming through from between the nurses and doctor. I nodded and groaned in pain, grabbing his hand the second he was close enough. Winry held my other hand and tried calming me down but all I could focus on was pain.

"Just a few more pushes, c'mon Erika, you can do it." Winry said to me.

Ed's POV

The second we had gotten to the hospital Eri was taken away from me. "She's in labor..." I mumbled, "Oh my god, I'm going to be a father..."

It was just sinking in to me. I clenched my hand and leaned against the wall; I didn't even know whether she'd be okay or not. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I looked up, it was Alphonse. "She's going to be alright." He assured me, "And the baby will be perfect."

"How do you know?" I mumbled.

"She's Erika." he laughed, "She can do anything."

I smiled and looked up, "You think I can be a good dad?"

Winry walked up to me and slapped me. "Shut up, Ed. You practically raised Al on your own, and I know you'll do a damn better job than Hohenheim; even if he did try to do his best."

I smirked, "I plan to."

"UGH!! SOMEONE JUST PLEASE GET EDWARD!!" we heard Erika scream.  A nurse came out and looked around for a second.

Winry grabbed my hand, "Let's go." She said, running to the room.

We ran in and saw Erika, laying on the hospital bed in pain. "ERIKA! ARE YOU OKAY?!" I tried to get through the nurses and doctors. The second I did, though, she grabbed my hand and started clenching it  and I swear I think she would've destroyed automail, too.

Winry stood across of me and tried to calm Eri down, "Just a few more pushes, c'mon Erika, you can do it."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" she clutched my hand tighter and I wrapped my other hand around it, too.

"Almost there." One of the nurses said.

With one last scream, Erika finally calmed down and managed to relax. Sweat coated her entire forehead and she looked comepletely worn out and exhausted. Then we heard a baby cry. "Congratulations," one of the nurses said, "It's a girl."

They gave her to me and I smiled, "She's amazing."

"Maya." Eri mumbled. "Maya Jane Elric."

I looked at Maya's light brown eyes, "It's perfect," I said, "and she looks just like you."

Erika's POV

I felt myself getting weaker by the minute. I knew what was going to happen next. "She's going to be daddy's little girl."

I thought about it, if I don't make it then Winry and Al will always be there, Aiden and Tristian too... Pain shot through my stomach and my vision started to fade. "Edward?"

"Yeah?" He said.

I could barely see him now, I took a deep breath, "I love you, Ed." and then I closed my eyes, I love them both and I know Maya will be fine with them.

"Eri?! ERI WAKE UP! ERI!"

I couldn't feel anything, I couldn't see anything.

All I saw was darkness.

"ERIKA!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so uhh after this is the epilogue :3

alright guys, I was thinking and I've decided. Should I make a sequel for this or leave it as it is? ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS x3

Vote and comment

Love you guys

~Scream