Chapter 8

Hey, hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

Erika's POV

"Erika?..." I looked up, Ed was looking straight in my eyes. "Listen...Erika...I still...I really like you..."

"Yeah, we're best friends. Of course, I like you too."

"No...I mean...really like you..."

"Oh..." I realised what he was trying to say. "Well, Ed, I really like you too. Always have, Always will." I smiled at him, and he smiled back. "Glad we got that out of the way." I said.

I looked into his eyes, wondering when I stopped, and somehow...we ended up kissing...

I love this boy.

xxxxxxxxx

When we got back the boys were asleep, but they looked really scared. Both boys suddenly woke up with nightmares. And Tristian started crying while Aidan started to calling for me, "Aidan! Look at me, See? I'm right here."

"E-Eri?" Aidan hugged me and, for the first time in ages, cried infront of us all. "I'm so glad you're ok..." I was pretty confused, then. I looked at Al, maybe something happened? "Did something happen while we were gone?" I asked him.

"Well...yeah..." Al said, I could hear the hesitation in his voice. "What?" I asked. Just looking at my brothers I knew something was up.

"I just don't really get it-"

"What happened, Alphonse Elric?" I said through clenched teeth, they couldn't be that scared over nothing! "Eri, Eri calm down." Ed said, "What happened, Al?"

"He called!" Aiden shouted. "He knows where we are, sis, he called us! He's coming..."

I knew what they meant. He was coming back. 

He knew where we where.

He knew where we were.

He knew. Where. We. Were...

I broke down, "No. No, oh god no." I began mumbling, the visions, the memories....They wouldn't leave my head. I felt someone hold me, one hand flesh, one metal...I know someone like that...I can't remember who...I couldn't remember...They led me to a room...A lavender room...my room...

They helped me sit down, then the hands left me...I heard footsteps...

"What's going on, Tris, I need you to tell me?" I turned to see him...now I remember...Ed...I saw Ed bending down and talking to Tristian. I wondered why not Aiden? I turned again and saw Aiden fast asleep...he must have worn himself out...

They were all in my room...Ed was holding Tristian's hand..."What's wrong?"

"He...I don't know alot about him...But he...he's mean..." I think that's all he could handle, because he started crying. Suddenly something snapped, and I went straight into my 'big sister' mode.

I got up and walked towards them, "Ok, Tris?" I bent down, and he looked at me, "Y-Yeah S-sis?"

"What do you remember?"

"That he's mean...and you were....you were..."

"Ok, nevermind." I said in a low, and sweet voice.

Ed's POV

I saw Erika get up and walk towards us, "Ok, Tris?" she bent down, and he looked at her, "Y-Yeah S-sis?"

"What do you remember?"

"That he's mean...and you were....you were..."

"Ok, nevermind." she said in a low, and sweet voice. I wonder what he wanted to say, "Let's get you to bed, ok? You'll sleep in my room, with me tonight."

"A-and Aiden?"

"Of course, him too...Don't worry."

"O-Ok..." he whispered. Erika picked him up and lay him on the bed, where he rolled next to Aiden and grabbed him arm, falling asleep.

That scene looked so familiar.

"Brother?"

"What is it, Al?"

"I had a nightmare...can I sleep with you tonight?"

"...I guess...but just this once..." Alphonse got into the bed next to me, grabbed my arm and fell asleep...I watched him and smiled...before going back to sleep...

"Ed!" Erika's concerned tone broke into that little memory as I remembered where we were. "Erika?"  I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Who is 'he'?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can anybody guess who their so scared of? Anyone at all?

Vote and Comment! <3