Chapter 22

HOLA!!!!!! sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry I'M SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I'm actually upset because I can't think of ideas for my other story, Blind Love.. And I'm in the middle of writing ze new one 'It's My Life.' ALL THE BVB FANS! OVER THERE x3

Not to mention I didn't get my camera for my birthday and then I wanted to go to the Metallica concert but my mom became worried about alcohol and my brother was having a bad day so I said "Fine, I'll go to the waterpark instead" STUPID! anyway then my dad didn't like my report card even though I improved in everything so I didn't get the camera.

So I'm done with this bull and I'm saving up. If I want a camera, I'm getting one. Although i have a good canon, I honestly would rather Nikon more...

ANYWAY THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY LIFE! This Is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 22...

Erika's POV

"WHAT THE HELL WINRY?!?!?!?!" I screamed at her.

"I'M SORRY! I FORGOT ABOUT IT!" She yelled back.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"SORRY!"

Ok, you're probably confused, yeah? I'm just gonna rewind so you know what happened...

~2 hours earlier~ 

It's Alphonse' birthday today! We're going to surprise him! Winry and I spent all day in the kitchen because she wanted to make a cake and dinner on her own. Needless to say, the cake got burnt twice and dinner is finally in the oven.

Hehe. Her suffering's kinda funny. Hehe.

"UGH!!! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME TODAY!! I CAN'T GET THIS RIGHT!" Winry screamed. "I RUINED THE CAKE AGAIN!"

"We-ell, I did say that we could go to the-"

"NO! I'M MAKING THIS CAKE FOR MY BEST FRIEND AND I WILL DAMN WELL GET THIS RIGHT!"

"We only have like four more hours until everyone gets here, you realize that? Plus we need half an hour to get dressed and the others are coming to set up for the party soon and then leave so... three more hours left for decorating and an extra half for getting ready."

"No, I need an hour."

"Fine, everything needs to be done in three hours."

"WHAT THE FLIPPING HELL?!"

"I TOLD YOU WE COULD GO TO THE BA-"

"NO!"

"Fine." I sighed, getting up from my seat. I hadn't moved in an hour, just watched her suffer in silence. "I guess I'm helping."

"Okay..."

I grabbed everything again and started mixing the contents. Eggs, milk, flour, baking soda...

A few minutes later I told Winry that I was gonna go round everyone up to set up for the party and grab balloons and stuff. I also told her to take out the cake in hallf an hour and put it in the fridge.

And with that, I walked out of my home, trusting her with it's safety.

And her own.

Damn it, I need a master chef around here.

Which then she forgot about and about an hour later I got home. I smelled something burning and then she rushed to the kitchen and a scream.

Oh crap...

~now~

"WE HAVE TWO HOURS LEFT TO GET READY!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?! HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT THE CAKE?!"

"SHUT UP! I SAID I WAS SORRY!"

Everyone was decorating in the living room. Riza, Roy, Ling, Lan Fan, Tristian, Aiden, Falman, Breda, etc...

And I know they heard the screaming.

"You know what? I'm lucky I ordered the cake before hand." Roy smirked, walking in. "I'm about to leave to pick it up."

"OH CRAP! DINNER!" Winry screamed for the second time. Of course she forgot that, too.

"I'll call the restaurant and put in an order." I murmured, getting up.

Riza came in, "Okay, Dan went to go help Ed distract Al, everything should be fine."

Two hours later, all the girls and running around looking for make up and shit. I'm just lying down on the bed in my jeans and my black, glittery  tank top.

"Guys! Ed and Dan are on their way with Al!"

Everyone hid.

"Hey, why's everything so dark?"

The lights went on.

"SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, hope you guys like it^^

Vote & Comment

~Scream<3