Chapter 21

Well damn! 21 Chapters!! I love you guys :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21

Erika's POV

~One month later~

After talking to Aiden, I realized how worried he was about me forgetting him and ignoring him after the baby arrived. But I can't do anything about it... I think Ed and I should go take the boys on a picnic soon, make them a bit happier.

So it's been about a month now, I had stayed in the hospital for a little while longer for observation on me and the baby. Then I guess I felt like staying for some time with Riza and Roy. After another week there, we got tickets to Resembool.

Now it's been two weeks since we arrived at Resembool, and I'm two months pregnant. The morning sickness? I hate it. So. Much. And I've had some pretty strange cravings. Ever tried pickle and ice cream sandwiches? Yeah that sort of made the morning sickness worse the next day...

Oops...

Ah well, what's done is done, right?

I think Aiden and Tristian found it funny. Jerks.

Tomorrow is also Al's birthday. The kid's going to be 18! And the week after is Aiden's birthday, and he will be 14!

So now I need to figure out birthday presents for both of them, and I already told Ed I'm counting on him since pregnancy is making me a bit lazy... haha... that's my excuse. Pregnancy. Good excuse...

Yeah, ok, anyway...  So now I'm sitting here with Winry, talking...

"Eri, I'm pretty sure you'll make a great mom! You don't have to worry!"

"But all my life I've been counting on myself. My father was too selfish, my mother was too nice, my stepfather was an abusive, alcoholic douche! And then my mother died! I took care of myself! How am I supposed to know what to do?"

"Eri?"

"Yeah?"

"You have two brothers."

"So?"

"You took care of them at a young age."

"Because I had to! They were my brothers!"

"But you knew how to take care of them!" Winry smiled warmly. "Look Erika, I know you think you'll make a bad mother, but I'm telling you. If you could take care of Tristian and Aiden and they were so young. Tristian still is, you're basically the only one he's known as a mother. And if you could take care of them and they love you so much, it's obvious you'll make a great mother!"

"I don't know how to change diapers..."

"Granny can teach you."

I was still doubtful of myself, but Ed had faith in me, Al did, Winry, granny, Riza, Roy Mei, Ling, Lan Fan, everyone... They all thought I could do it.

And maybe I can.

I wonder...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Will Erika make a good mom or a bad mom?

Vote & Comment! <3

~Scream