Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Ed's POV

Saying I was shocked after hearing this all was an underestimation. I can't believe that could even happen to Erika, she was our best friend and the -almost- most responsible of us, but why would this happen to her?

What did she do to deserve being hit and abused every day? I'm pretty sure nothing. Suddenly I got an idea, I didn't think it was bad, I think it would help her! "Ok, So he's coming, huh?"

She nodded.

"Pack up."

Erika's POV

"Pack up."

"Wait, what?!" I was surprised. Why would he even suggest something like that? What's he planning? "We," he said, "Are moving you guys to Resembool."

"Seriously? I don't know...I mean you said our house was sold to I don't know who...and not to mention there'll be too much of a problem and-"

"I can use Alchemy."

"-Or you could use alchemy...Yeah...forgot..." I began mumbling some junk...

xxxx

The next day we had packed up and told Mrs Curtis everything. She nodded and said that she'll help and watch out for anyone. I stopped paying rent on the apartment and told the owner we were moving out before the five of us (Me, Ed, Al, Tris, and Aiden) got on the Train to Resembool.

Apparently Ed had called Winry and told her everything so when we got there, we could see blocks of wood and stuff right next to Winry's. I wanted to help but Ed and Al told us all to go inside. We had to listen. They asked us the room colors and I told them.

"Winry I missed you so much! I'm so sorry about everything!"

"It's fine, Eri, I missed you too, I'm so glad you're ok."

"Well...I'm not OK, ok...You know there's a reason behind this."

"Yeah, but Ed didn't tell me..."

"Fine...So You know how I..." I told her everything. From start to finish, I watched her reactions First she was upset, then happy, then really angry, then she stared at the boys like she wanted to cry. And so on and so forth. huh, I like saying that...'And so on and So forth'. Sounds good.

"Oh Eri, I'm so sorry. Now. Show me your leg." I showed her my leg, "This...wow...this is great! It looks so nice, so carefully made...but there are problems...Do you have a mechanic?"

"No. I just go to who ever I can."

"Want a mechanic?"

"You saying you'll do it?"

"Sure!"

"Ok." I laughed. Typical Winry. She loved her friends and loved auto mail...The day got better...After an hour Ed came in all sweaty and told us they were done. I suppose Alchemy takes a while doesn't it? But if it took this long I wondered what they were planning.

We all gasped at the sight. It looked great. The boys had thought of everything. There were three rooms, three bathrooms, the living room then kitchen, everything was painted, the furniture we could bring was set up the bookshelves were filled with books, everything was perfect.

"Brother made most of the house, I helped a little and Painted. So what do you think Erika?" Al asked in that sweet tone of his.

"I think it's perfect!" I said, grabbing both boys and pulling them into a hug, "And to think you idiots could finish it up in a day."

"Hey!"

I grabbed Winry and we all laughed. It was nice. Really nice. We looked up at the stars and spoke to each other like usual while the boys were asleep. They fell asleep at Winry's and she wanted us to stay over, I wouldn't say no.

but still we were just living right next door so... eh...

Later I cleaned up the house and messed with the boys, especially Al, he was really sweet...and he found some cats. I kept a ginger colored one while Ed argued with Al.

It was good to be home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was a close call for those three. But it's not safe for them yet.

Vote and Comment guys! <3