Chapter 6

Disclaimer: Only own Erika and her family =)

Oh, and this IS MY SECOND CHAPTER TODAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Erika's POV

I woke up with a headache, then looked around, I wasn't at home. Where was I? All of yesterdays memories came back to me and I shot up, "Aiden! Tristian!"

I felt someone grab me, "Hey it's fine. Your brothers went to school. Aiden explained everything to me and I helped them out."

"E-Ed?"

"Yep." he grinned. I felt a small smile creep up to my face as I lay back down, "You don't know how relieved I am."

"Yeah..." he sounded distant, I looked over to him, "What's wrong?"

"Your arm."

"huh?"

"I saw the scars on your arm, Eri, when did that happen?"

"It's nothing." I said quickly. Trying to cover up the facts. The truth. I couldn't let Ed know. If he was anything like his old over protective self then no way I was going to tell him.

Ed's POV

"It's nothing." Erika said quickly. A little too quickly...She's hiding something, I know she is. Question is Why? Why would she hide something like this? She looked nervous, so I decided to leave it. Just let it go until she was ready to tell me herself.

"Fine." I told her, "But if you want to talk, I'm here. Anyways, Eri, Aiden gave me this backpack. Said it was yours? He told me he put some clothes in it and a book."

"Oh, uhh...thanks." She replied.

I left the room so that she could change, and went to our room. "Hey, Al?"

"Yeah brother?"

"I think she's hiding something from us."

"Me too...I have this strange feeling something's not right." Al stated, "We should wait and see what she tells us. If something's really, really wrong then maybe we could try and find out what. But for now I say we wait."

"Good idea." I said just as Erika ran into the room, "Where's Mr and Mrs Curtis?" she asked. I thought back to this morning.

We're leaving now to the store. Don't make a mess we'll be back soon. If you go somewhere leave a note for once!

"They went to the store. They'll be back soon." I replied she looked like she was thinking of something, then said, "Ok. I'm going back to the apartment now. Wanna come?"

Erika's POV

"Wanna come?" I asked the boys. Knowing Ed, he'd get bored, make a problem for Al, then run off looking for something or someone to fight with.

"Sure...I guess." Ed replied. "Besides, I'll get bored here."

I grinned. Did I know them or what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Hope you like this little chapter of mine.

If you like it, vote!

...oh an you can always comment, you know =)