Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Erika's POV

"Erika?"

"Yeah?"

"Who is 'he'?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Fine...Only Mrs Curtis knows about this..." I whispered, "But let's talk outside, I don't feel like waking the boys..."

"Fine." Al replied.

xxxxxxxx

So....

I sat there...

On the couch...

With Ed and Al...

Telling them everything that happened to me since I moved away...

"Ok. Fine!" I exclaimed, finally ready to tell them everything. "So, Al, I told Ed some stuff while we were out...And now I'm telling you...You know I hated my dad...right?"

"Yeah. You said he was a horrible man who should go to hell..."

"Yeah, that...Ok. So anyway, you know he never did anything for us, right? So He just decided we should move to Central. He just told us to start packing. He grabbed everything that would remind me of you guys. And stopped me from calling anyone. I would've gone against him but I didn't...for mom's sake."

The guys nodded knowingly.

"After that, mom got pregnant with Tris. So I had to help out around the house, watch Tristian, anything. But dad never did. He just kept coming home drunk. And mom took it all. She let it be. I tried to get her to listen he wasn't worth it. But of course, she wouldn't listen."

I looked at Ed, then Al, then back down.

"One day, though, while I was cleaning the dishes and helping Aiden with some homework. You know, regular coloring they give kids. Like Ms Mel did. An hour after dad left, I don't remember how or when, just that it happened really fast, mom's breathing deepend and she rushed us all to the hospital, next thing you know, Aiden and I are in the waiting room with the Doctor telling us she's ready to give birth to a boy."

Ed smiled a little. I thought of Tristian. I wondered how Ed was with Al like this?

"But then dad went home, and he was still drunk," My small smile faded at this memory, "He was really mad when Aiden and I came home. We left mom and Tris at the hospital because it takes a while, right? To make sure the baby's ok and stuff. And the mom too, of course. So dad was shouting and yelling about why we all left, and we should be here cleaning, and working. I got really mad, I shouted at him."

Al gasped. I'll bet he cares about Hoenheim. I looked at Ed, asking that question with my eyes. He got it. He nodded.

"I remember my exact words..."

xxxx

"Who the hell do you think we are, huh?! Your servants?! No! We're supposed to be family you damn, drunk, ape!" I screamed, "How could you be like that when your own wife is in the hospital with your child, huh?! How could you?! How the hell could you?!"

"Why you-" He didn't continue, he hit me with that bottle of beer I didn't notice in his hand, it went straight into my hand. Little glass shards. I screamed. It hurt. "Sis!" Aiden ran to me, grabbing my bleeding arm.

"Tell your stupid mother that I'm sick of all of you! If she tries anything, you're all dead!" He shouted, slamming the door behind him.

"GOOD RIDDANCE! APE!" I screamed.

"Cmon, sis. we need to get you to the hospital. Let's grab the clothes and go." He helped me clean the cuts and bandage it, but it hurt. So he packed enough for the night and we left. Mom's doctor helped us and we told mom what happened. She said nothing. I guess she was upset but how could she care for a man like him?

xxxx

"...that was it. Soon mom came back home, we moved to another house. Still in Central. Where mom met another guy, and married him a few months after. But soon after Tristian's second birthday, mom died, before that our step-dad used to beat me up secretly."

"THE HELL?! THAT-"

"Ed, it's fine." I kissed him on the cheek and continued.

"Mom found out, that was a little bit before she died. So without thinking I tried to get hit by a car only to end up with automail. Then he used to come home drunk and hit me, if I tried to fight back he'd hurt me even more. Aiden helped me clean the wounds and Tristian found out when he was three. That's when we decided to run away. So we came to Dublith and Mrs Curtis was the first person I went to."

I took a deep breath as I finished telling them everything.

"...And now he's found us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now you know everything that happened! Surprised?

Vote and Comment! <3