Chapter 20!!

I'm a horrible person, I'm sorry I'm late on my promise...

Ok, moment over, LOVE YOU x3

And faithrodriguez and karikit pretty much figured it out cuz it must've been pretty over used and preditctable xD but I was running out of ideas and... well... that's pretty much it x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter 20

Erika's POV

"And well..." The nurse took a breath, "you're pregnant, Erika."

And time stopped.

what? But Ed...

I thought back...

Well there was that one night when we were-... oh Snap!

"Ed?" I mumbled, looking up at him.

"Yeah, Eri?"

"Are you happy about this?"

"Depends... are you?"

"Well... Yeah.." I thought about it and realized it would be kind of cool to have a kid, but with Tristian and Aiden around already I'd have yet someone else to take care of. Excluding Ed from the equation. But he can be a little responsible and so can Aiden so I shouldn't really worry about that...

I looked up at Ed, waiting for an answer. "Then... I'm really, really happy!" He hugged  & kissed me, smiling.

I guess it was infectious... I smiled back at him. Then I remembered, "How far?" I asked the nurse. She looked at the papers in her hand, scanning through it quickly, "A month, but that's fine. Usually you would find out after a week or so but be prepared for a little more than usual."

"Damn..." I  mumbled, laying down again and closing my eyes.

"Erika? you ok?" Ed asked, sliding in next to me, still smiling!

"Yes, Edward, I'm fine. Now then: GO GET MY BROTHERS!" I shouted, laughing. He was already worrying over everything and I wasn't even out of here yet.

~~

"Erika? ERI WAKE UP ALREADY!" The next time I opened my eyes, I was being stared at by Roy, Winry, Aiden, Tristian, Al, Riza, Ed & Dan. (AN: if you forgot, Dan is Winry's boyfriend x3) Tristian was sitting up next to me, trying to wake me up.

Which worked, in case you can't tell...

 "So then everything's alright with you, right, sis?" Aiden asked, worriedly.

"Oh yeah, everything's fine," I smiled, "except..."

"Except?! There's an except?! What? Why! Eri what's wrong? Are you-" Wow, he worries a lot. I think that's because of me... or mom... Either one...

"Oh god, Aiden, you worry too much..." I took a deep breath and Ed held my hand, "Guys... I'm pregnant."

"In other words: I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!" Ed shouted happily, jumping up and down like a hyper little kid. 

The words sunk in and Aiden smiled, "That's so cool!"

"ERIKA YOU'RE GONNA BE A MOM!" Winry screamed, damn I should've waiting. She really can be a girl sometimes! "I wanna plan a baby shower! And you need to give me some details, I need to know everything-" Winry was cut off by Dan.

"Sweety," he said gently, "we got it."

Winry pouted a bit while everyone laughed, "Well still. Ed! You should've called the SECOND she woke up! We could've gotten her sooner! You're such an idiot!" She lifted her wrench and instantly Ed was hiding behind Al, who stared for a second before realization hit him and fled behind Roy, who in turn decided to be smart and head for me.

"I DID! I PROMISE!" Ed shouted.

"He did, I was there." I guess trying to save his ass worked this time, because she put it back down and smiled, "Ok. I'll take your word for it."

"Now, Ed, WHEN CAN I GET OUT OF HERE?!" I shouted, I hate hospitals. A lot! I just wanna go back home and take a long bath.

"I'll go ask." He left and everyone started talking amongst each other, Aiden came up to my bed and sat next to me. "Eri?" he said quietly.

"Yeah?" I replied, equally quiet.

"You're not gonna just forget about me and Tris once the baby comes, right?"

"what? no, of course not, Aiden! You're my brothers and I love you guys. I wouldn't, couldn't forget about you two. You don't have to worry about anything. Together Forever, right?" I smiled, holding up my pinkie like we used to as kids.

He smiled lightly,  lifting his pinkie, too. "Right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annnnnnnd that's the end of that :)

Sorry I'm late on the promise, I got caught up in something, then mom took my iPod and my phone away. Again. And I didn't even do anything. I have a science make up test tomorrow 'cuz I was 'sick' and absent from school the day of the actual test. Then I've got a math test on monday so... Wow I've got a lot of stuff to do...

Vote & Comment!

Love ya <3

~Scream