Chapter 11

Ok, so there's a HUGE time skip here, to Ed and Al getting their bodies back. Ages:

Winry, Dan, Ed, and Erika: 18

Al: 17

Aiden: 13

Tristian (Pronounced- Tristan): 8

Pairs: Al & Mei. Ed & Erika. Winry & Dan.

Thanks to Skylaeatpie for Erika's cat's name "kyo" ;) (everyone loves watching fruits basket!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11 =)

Erika's POV

I came home from the store with Winry, Ed and Al were playing with Tristian and Aiden. Well, Ed was. Al was petting Kyo, my cat.

Ed and Al had come back from a few journeys on their own. A year or so back, before they battled...ehm what was his name? Oh yeah! Before they battled that guy who called himself "Father" , there was this young girl named Mei from Xing, so she's currently dating Al. I, on the other hand, am dating Ed.

Winry's met this nice guy named Dan...So she's dating him. Everything seemed right with the world...I'm just still worried about our step-dad to move on. Alot of people in Resembool know about my story now, and considering I helped them in the past before moving away, they're going to help any way they can.

It's nice to know so many people can support me and the boys.

"Hey, Eri, Win."

"Hi Guys!" I waved, smiling.

As we reached the house and someone jumped me... well... not really...

"WHAT THE-!" Somebody grabbed me and I turned to see... Mei... "Mei! I missed you!" I smiled, apparently Winry said it at the same time, the three of us laughed.

Ed came up to me and kissed me, "Eww!" Tristian yelled. We all laughed. "Hey guys!" Someone yelled. Guess who? It was Dan.

xxxx

I woke up, it was late at night, and I was really tired, but the phone was ringing. I glanced at Ed, who was next to me, before getting up and out of the room.

Who in the world could call at this hour?

I passed the boys' room, and the guest room, no one was there right now, Al and Mei were at Winry's. I walked downstairs, phone still ringing. "Hi, it's Erika." I yawned.

"I know you know who I am, b****. You ran off and left me with the bills..." a familiar voice said.

"W-Who is this?" I asked hesitantly.

"You know damn well who I am! I've tracked you down! Just wait!"

"LEAVE US ALONE! JUST STAY AWAY!" I screamed. I heard footsteps, saw the light open felt someone grab the phone, two hands hold me from each side and move me to the couch, just as someone knocked on the door.

Ed opened it, "What's wrong? we heard screaming!"

Was I that loud?

Winry, Mei, Granny Pinako and Al were now inside, while I sat there, in Ed's arms... "What happened, Eri?" Al asked me, my brothers came, too. Wow. I woke everyone up. "It's...He...He called...he said he knows where we are!"

I couldn't stop crying.

I was sure it was the end for us...

I was so wrong...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like it?

Vote and Comment! <3