》Chapter Eighty

Edited by: _rose

Jade's Pov.

"We can't leave until they fall asleep okay?" I tell Harry as he's pulling on an old sweater that belonged to my father. It's weird to see it out of the closet and on the boy I love, I thought I'd never see it again.

Since we came back, Roy has been glued to Harry's ass not leaving him a moment alone. He's now sleeping against the doorframe, his huge ears always moving to capture any unwanted noise. I know he'll never admit it, but I saw how he looks at him when nobody is watching; He rarely pets him and somehow Roy is fine with it.

Dogs are amazing, no matter how little you give them, it's always enough for them. We should learn from them, they love unconditionally and it's so mind-blowing.

"Are you sure you want to go alone?" I nod and as I raise my hands to tie my hair in a ponytail but then I remember i cut it and let them fall on my side instead.

Harry scoops closer and kisses my head before tapping on my nose with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Wow, Sophie. Your hair looks just like starlight!" I roll my eyes falsely annoyed and push him away.

"Don't quote Howl's Moving Castle to me, it makes me weak." He traps two strands in between his fingers, not pulling and I find myself so close to him, our faces brushes.

"But you are my Sophie."

"Just Sophie? No Juliet? No Cleopatra? Just a cartoon heroin?"

"The most real of them all, if you ask me." I giggle at that and turn around to take off my clothes off.

When I come back to face Harry again, he has a hand over his eyes and is tapping with his foot casually.

"You can look, it's not something you haven't seen before." He reluctantly peeks then let his finger leaving their precious spot. He's probably disgusted by me, that's why he doesn't want to see me. It hurts me, but I can't really blame him. I look like I just got out of To the Bone reharls with my ribcage peeking from under my skin and dark bruises all over my thighs and face.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted me to." I stop in my place, not sure I heard him correctly so he rushes to explain. "You know. After everything you've been through, I don't want to intrude or make you feel uncomfortable. "

"You don't' need to protect me." I hasty fight back folding my clothes nervously as I give up and eventually throw them in the laundry basket.

"Oh no. I was protecting myself. If I see even an inch of your skin, I get a very fastidious boner so..."

"That's so not true!" I accuse Harry and he raises an eyebrow at me placing his hands on his hips.

"You don't want to try me." But I do want to. So I take off my tank top and sweatpants and stare at him pointing at his sleepy manhood.

Harry coughs and takes few step towards me. He asks for permission to take my hand and I give it to him. He tenderly brushes his thumb over my palm before pressing it to his crotch, making me dodge back in surprise.

"Just because you can't see something, doesn't mean it's not there." I blush heavily, gaining a little cackle from Harry who let's go of me and tenderly sweeps a strand behind my ear.

"For the record, it got even harder when you blushed, wanna see?" Harry reaches for his pants and I squeak in annoyance, rushing to fix his bent back on.

Harry has his eyes on me, I feel them. But I can't manage to look up because I know what will come next if I do. He'll want to kiss me and I'm not ready for this. Oh I'm so fucked up.