》Chapter Fifty-Five

Edited by: _rose

Have you ever seen a turtle rolled over her shell that tries desperately to break free and finally feel the earth under its paws?

Well that's Harry inside an 'All you can eat' Japanese restaurant.

We sit in a very uncomfortable chair and Harry crosses his fingers, looking more nervous than ever. I want to laugh at him, but I stop myself because I came here with the attempt to make him see the beauty of not being rich.

"So, what will you have?" I fix my jacket over the chair and stand again, watching Harry getting very confused.

" I don't know, let's see what they have." He pales and I supress another smile while walking to the buffet.

" You gotta be fucking kidding me." Harry mutters under his breath, pushing the chair back and following me, his hands deep in his pockets.

I hand him a plate and he reluctantly grabs it.

" Are you sure you don't want to get the hell out of here?"

I kinda love seeing Harry out of his environment, for once I'm the one leading and it feels so fucking good.

" Nope, I like this place." He rolls his eyes and watches me as I fill my plate with sushi. By the time we reach the end of the buffet, Harry's plate is empty and I can't help but finding cute the way he curls his nose every time we approach another type of noodles.

" Harry, I'm paying anyway so please, eat something." I beg him and he shakes his head offering me his plate as well.

" Fill this too so you won't come back here. I think I'll might get sick."

" You're such a drama queen." To prove my point, Harry's palms reaches his mouth and pretends  to puke. I elbow him and he tenderly nears me kissing my temple, smirking from side to side. I freeze and look up at him like a ghost just touched me.

He shrugs and spins me around so that the line can go forward.

" Somebody has to be and since you're permanently the adult." I stick my tongue and finally get back to our seats.

" You aren't seriously eating that?" To answer him I stick another sashimi inside my mouth, chewing it slowly, satisfied.

" You can't knock it till you try, Edward."

Harry gives me the 'seriously' look and I dare him to have a bite. I'm so sure he won't like it, this is cheap food, he has the tongue of a princess, always used to the best of the best.

" That dead fish won't ever touch my mouth, if I can prevent it." I pout and use the only thing I know will convince him.

" Oh, you promised me a nice date and you can't even share food with me? That's not fair." I look down to my plate and gain a loud snort as two foreign chopsticks appear in my view robbing a Nighiri away from me.

" If I do it and i don't like this, can we go somewhere else?" I nod raising my pinkie and link ours together.

" Pinkie promise soldier." Harry squeezes my finger before letting it go and get back to his enemy.

When it finally makes it to his lips, after an accurate examination, Harry eyes me one more time and I encourage him.

" if I die, you'll have me on your conscience." With that, he bites a bit of his fish.

I can't describe what his face looks like, there wouldn't be any accurate words to describe how he went all green and violet at the same time, spitting the thing right out on a napkin.