》Chapter Seventeen.

Edited by: _Rose

Harry's hands reach my waistline. I lose mine into his ticker curls, feeling the softness under my digits and blocking them away from the point our mouths collide.

He's gentle, so kind in every move he makes that I'm startled. I knew Harry could be nice if only wanted to, but this is just on another level. He's caring, attentive to not push me too hard or hurt me. My heart is throbbing in my ears, the world is silent and every inch of me feels bound to him in a so unbreakable way. Nevertheless, a part of me is fighting back his touch.

There's something wrong about this, something that makes me uncomfortable so I loosen my grip over Harry's locks and tenderly cup his neck. Harry takes this as a sign to stop and his lips leave my own not going too far, since he places his forehead against mine, a pleasant grin spread all over his face.

I flatter my eyelashes and bite my lip, tasting his minty scent; Harry's gaze falls on my mouth and I see him stiffen, like he is trying to control himself, until he loses his control and gravitates down. I gasp in surprise when his body invades my space and I have him pressed against me.

I feel slightly suffocated and my head is numb, I'm so confused, I don't even remember my own name. I gulp loudly as Harry's head slides so close to my cheek that his cherry lips brush over it gently with a sweet kiss, before reaching my ear.

I feel suddenly cold and move to look down, however Harry's voice keeps me steady.

'' You're shaking.'' He points out.

'' Harry..'' I somewhat try to warn him.

'' Jade, please. I... need more.'' more of what, I have no clue.

So I squeeze my eyes, me breath out of control by now.

What is he going to do? What does he want from me?

Harry lowers his body, bending slightly forward and a second after, I sense cold fingers travel from the back of my knees up to my thighs.

I am a mass of goosebumps and shivers while he's uncertain and almost scared. I advert a certain rush in what he's doing, an unspoken need he wants to satisfy. I am freaking out, not ready at all, to face what comes next. Harry places a kiss over the corset of my uniform and another one at the top of my bare breastbone. He bites my jaw seductively, my legs vibrate so much that I fall forward and hold myself up using Harry's strong shoulders as support. He smiles, I squeeze him closer totally out of my mind. I feel so insanely uncomfortable and needy at the same time I think I'm going mad.

I can't seem to wake up, this seems all a dream. I couldn't imagine any other reason for Harry to act like this with me.

He forgot who he is; acting like he desperately needs me to touch him. The Harry I know, won't ever overcome diversity and see something else beside the little poor servant he wants to help so that he will feel okay with his heart.

This is completely wrong, the way he's looking at me, how he bites his bottom lip while he stares at my body. This is not Harry, this is another person, he's so not himself and I'm scared of what he could do, to be honest.

Harry's arm encircles my back, blocking me against him while the other travels freely around caressing me everywhere.

I blush hard and Harry grins, pleasantly noticing the redness over my cheekbones. My stomach twists and the wind is cut out of me in pure panic. I'm not ready for this.

'' I didn't know girls could still blush.'' Harry playfully states and I shy away. Gosh I hate all of this. I feel so powerless and starved at the same time.

Harry frees one of his limb and reaches my neck to keep me steady before hushing my breaths in a more invasive kiss.

I feel something peering into my mouth and I almost suffocate pushing him away.

Harry gasps, falling to the ground. I clean my mouth disgusted and finally aware of what was going on.

'' What was that?'' I scream feeling the heat of our session still throbbing into my veins.

'' Uh... I guess you can call it snogging? You know, when two people kiss each other passionately. Even though you weren't really helping me out much.'' I advert a spark of hurt in his tone but totally ignore it. '' I suppose you're not very familiar with the term.''

'' What are you implying?'' I test him with a quieter tone of voice.

'' I don't know, you tell me. I wasn't the one about to fall dead on the ground for a bit of snogging.'' I scoff in disbelief for the audacity of his accusation.

'' I wasn't. You caught me by surprise, what were you even thinking? You kissed me.'' My jaw drops as I realize it.'' Oh, my God. You kissed me!'' Harry shrugs with his bad boy attitude as if nothing could ever reach him or hurt him. I know why he's doing this; he's trying to take his mind off from what he has done. He's annoyed too but why?

'' I was just trying to comfort you. There's no need for anyone else to know, so lower your voice.'' he warns me and I pant in disbelief.

'' Comfort me? Are you kidding me, right? How, having an affair with my boss's son, could ever be comforting? You mental idiot!''

Harry fumes with rage at my statement and I stare into him, deep, deep down to reach what is it that is bothering him so much.

'' I wasn't the one crying because she has a psycho chasing after her and her family. I wasn't the one leaning into me after two pitiful words I said just because I felt bad. I was helping you out, you have no right to act like this. Especially because it didn't mean anything anyway. It was just a kiss and probably the worst I've ever had.'' My heart drops ten feet under the floor. I don't actually know if it's because he just insulted my first kiss or because he considered it more than nothing.

'' Forget it.'' I just blurt out, rage pumping into my arms and legs before I turn to the door but then I suddenly stop, realizing where all that venom came from.

'' However'' I start looking back at him with sad and probably bloodshot eyes. '' I wasn't the one asking for it, was I Harry?'' I open the door and leave without waiting for an answer.

He felt offended because I refused his touch. He didn't expect me to reject him, probably he never even had to deal with this kind of situation.

I mean, let's face it, Harry is a beautiful boy. Who would turn down his attention? You must be a crazy person to do so, I did it not because I don't like Harry. I don't know what's in my mind, I don't know what I feel for Harry, that's the problem.

I beg Missus Alice to forgive my delay and put me immediately to work. I pour my heart and soul into everything she asks me to do, just to get my mind off from what has happened.

Nothing however is enough challenging to distract me or make me forget about the fact that my first kiss was gone without me remembering much about it. But the worst thing was the fact that I couldn't stop the goosebumps from coming up and the warmness to spread inside my body at the memory. I wanted to be mad, because he stole it from me without asking. I don't even know if I like Harry that way to be completely honest. The only thought that runs in my mind is how peaceful and powerful he made me feel as he surrendered to me, showing me there was a part of him I could control and that was only mine to have.

I get home at ten in the evening, bloody tired and with the worst headaches of all times. I don't eat anything, I go straight to bed and fall flat on it. Right before I'm falling into the dreamland, my phone goes off. I growl in annoyance and unlock it, not mentally prepared for another creepy text from my anonymous stalker.

Only that this time is not a text, but a call and the number isn't unknown.