》Chapter Twenty-Two.

Edited by: _Rose

'' I don't know...okay? I don't know what's in my mind when it comes to you. You make me feel strange, I'm always worried about you, I'm always thinking about your safety. When you told Louis what happened the last time you went to a party, I freaked out. I knew you would have gone because you're too good and you felt bad about his arm. I couldn't prevent you from going, but I could prevent you from getting hurt. So I came promising myself I'd stay away. At one point though, you were alone, people were elbowing and pushing you up from all directions and I clearly noticed how weak you were getting and how hard was for you to just breathe. A second after I was upset, then I wanted to punch Louis in the face for dragging you there, but when I took you in my arms and you squeezed my shoulder, I calmed down. I've-'' I find my arms grabbing Harry's neck so tightly, I think I might suffocate him.

'' You sure you're okay?'' He again asks and I pull away just to look into his eyes.

''Yes'' I reassure Harry and he nods gently before he abruptly stops.

Harry frees one of his hand and I shiver as it cups one of my cheeks, playing with my hair tenderly. I caress his chin and I find my lips over his own after just one blink, making Harry moan strongly into my mouth as I cover them better. Harry timidly strokes the surface of my bottom lip with his tongue before I give him the access he needs. I feel Harry's hands pulling at the edge of my sweater uncovering my blue-electric panties and I sigh in surprise, meanwhile he energetically grabs the back of my thighs locking them around his waist. He pushes me up and I totally moan against his cheek blushing heavily and making him smirk so widely, I can read the pleasure written clearly all over his face.

He takes long strides and carefully lowers his upper half adjusting me over the mattress. I stay there disoriented, not daring to look anywhere else beside his eyes, the only fixed point that keeps me calm. He makes his eyes running on every part of my body, turning on something I didn't even know i had. He takes off his shirt, revealing a perfect torso I already have become familiar with and lets one of his palm travelling over my leg a couple of times, until he squeezes the spot right over my knee making me quiver. He smiles and gently leans over, putting his weight over his left arm while he lays down right next to me, keeping on touching me. I turn on my side too so that now we're face to face, Harry is grinning like the dork he is and is making my heart racing so much, I am gasping for air every moment more. He blinks his eyes before scooping me closer and leave a sweet peck at the top of my nose. I close my eyelashes and giggle as Harry starts covering me with kisses. I rest a hand over his chest to push him away and suddenly stop. I feel how fast his heart is beating and raise my gaze to meet Harry's but he shies away so I catch his cheek and bring him back still resting my hand over his heart. His chest is lifting up with such a fury, I would think Harry was about to have a heart-attack, If I couldn't see the relative calmness into his eyes.

'' Are you scared of me, Harry?'' I boldly wonder and Harry proudly lets out a laugh throwing his head back. But I know better, I can see it at the corner of his eyes he's afraid.

'' No.'' he starts reaching my waistline and moving me up to his body so that I'm on top. I suck in my breath and startle slightly before returning to look into his eyes.

'' Are you?''

Instead of answering, I give him another kiss and Harry welcomes me while his hands wonder around my body with feverish interest.

''Do I have to?'' I inquire after a brief moment and Harry makes a sorry expression as to say, yes, you should.

'' I trust you.'' I confess to Harry and he arches his brows, flipping me gently over so that now my back is again against the mattress.