》Chapter Thirty.

Edited by: _Rose

Harry protectively squeezes me closer and shakes his head.

''Just so you know, I was ready to smash his face against the wall if he dared to call you another name.'' He murmurs and I curl against his chest.

''Jade?'' Harry whispers as he rubs my back gently. ''You're nothing like what he said. You're a good-hearted girl and the most selfless human being I've ever met. If your friend can't see that, he's not only blind as fuck, but also hopeless.'' I nod and let Harry hugging me tightly.

''You're not mean. You're not selfish or a whore. You are the farthest thing from these names, that can exsist. You're amazing, Jade. You're so amazing.'' I sigh and lower my gaze, still not believing him.

''I'm sorry for shouting, I don't usually do that.'' I apologize and Harry giggles making his chest vibrate too.

''Oh that was a nice show. You were so sexy in your revealing tank top and red cheeks.'' Harry kisses my nose and I look up to find him smiling even though I can see the concern bugging him a little. I know he can see the hurt in mine too.

''Thank you.'' he blurts and blocks my jaw with his thumb and index. '' Thank you for standing up for me and defending me. No one ever did that with so much passion and devotion. I even believed you for a brief moment...you know?''

''Because I meant it, Harry. I do believe you are kind-hearted too.'' I explain and he bites his bottom lip before lifting both of us and escorting me to the bed.

''I'm not, Jade. There was a time I was a good boy but it was long, long ago.'' He places me on the top of the mattress and lays next to me while I watch him powerless and completely drained.

''If you think so Harry, I'll say it till you will believe me then.'' Harry cackles and buries his face in my neck. He closes his eyes, sweetly brushing his nose over my breastbone before he finally falls asleep. I follow soon after.

***

When I woke up the day after, I am totally pressed against Harry's chest with no room for either breathing or moving. He has his arms around me and his chin over my head, our legs completely tangled together. I sense his crotch on my belly and blush so much for how hard it is. I cough and move to stand up. Harry instinctively clings into me and I find myself trapped in his bear hug.

''Harry?'' He actually groans in annoyance and flips me over crushing me with his huge weight.

''Bloody hell you're so heavy!'' I state trying to get him off. I sigh. Although, beside the frustration I'm feeling because he's stopping me from going to work, I find myself caressing the back of his head, twisting some of his curls. Harry shifts closer and places a gentle peck over my jawline, attracted by my little cuddle. I smile widely for the gesture, turning from annoyed to happy in a matter of seconds.

''I have to get up, Harry.'' I whine not too convinced I want to leave this comfortable shelter.

''You have to stay with me.'' he states as he always does, so I try to use another approach. I lower my body and use my index to touch his chest till I reach for his pants.

''No!'' he alarmingly exclaims causing me to laugh against his lips. '' If you do it, I swear to God I won't ever let you leave this bed again. Not on your legs at least.'' Harry glances at my scared expression and heartily giggles burying his face into the pillow to suffocate the impetuous urge of making fun of my innocence.

''Do you want me to explain it to you?'' Harry asks once recovered and I shake my head vigorously.

''I'm afraid I won't like it that much if you do.''