Friend or mercenary?

Club" title credit appears.

Lozano arrives at the nightclub "Amnesia" in a limo, flanked by several suited bodyguards. He exits the limo with a yawn and a strech. He greets the bouncer. A woman in line wearing an orange dress catches his eye, and he enters the club with her. Inside the club, patrons are drinking and dancing.

Lozano passes the bar, counter, where a broad-shouldered man and another skinny man on a stool talking to a girl, notices him. Said man flags down the bartender, who is visibly struggling to hear him over the noise.

The bartender walks over to a couple on a couch, interrupting a thin man in a three-piece suit. She hands him what appears to be a letter, gesturing to an empty stool where the broad-shouldered man once sat. The thin man angrily downs the remainder of his drink and stalks off.

The three men make their way through the crowd. A flash of light reveals their ties to be orange F/C and green - the colors of Felix, Alaska and Locus. They enter a bathroom and Locus blocks the door.

Felix: I hate you.

Locus: He's here.

Felix: Blonde, bisexual, bridesmaid.

Scyther: He has an escort. Four of his father's men and a civilian woman. Plus whoever's with him upstairs.

Felix: That is the unicorn of club girls.

Scyther: Stop complaining, you wanna know a unicorn of night clubs? Find two open minded lesbians.

Felix: Good point.

Locus begins dabbing his face with a cloth in front of the bathroom mirror.

Locus: Comms are useless; music's too loud.

Felix: Y'know, I talk, and I talk, and I just don't feel like you listen.

Felix tosses his comm earpiece into the toilet.

Locus: That's because you never stop-

Loud bagging at the bathroom door.

Clubgoer (offscreen): Hey, dude, hurry up in there.

Felix: Good advice.

Felix stands on a toilet seat and extracts a case from the ceiling. Locus continues wiping his face, revealing a prominent x-shape scar that had been previously covered up by makeup.

Felix: In and out, no one knows. Easy. This noise will cover anything.

Scyther: That's not an excuse.

Felix: I'll be on my best behavior.

Felix opens up the case, revealing several firearms and accessories inside. He tosses a shotgun to Locus. And a P99 to Scyther.

Locus: That's what worries me.

Scyther: Make that two of us.

Pounding on the door continues.

Clubgoer (offscreen): Dude, come on.