Hit and run

Fade in to a shot of a tree, with the sun shining in the background.

F.A.C. OUTPOST 22

Cut to Felix standing before Tucker, Alaska and his squad.

Felix: It doesn't look good, guys. They've really beefed up their security.

Rogers: Why? What's goin' on?

Felix: Well, it could be that someone from up top is coming to visit. Ooor it could be a response to the weapons I stole from this place a few weeks ago.

Alaska: (sarcastically) Geez, I wonder which one it is.

Palomo: Uughh...I think it's pretty obvious that it's the weapons...

Tucker: Stop talking.

Felix: We're gonna have to go with to Plan B.

Tucker: Wait, whaddya mean? What's Plan B?

Felix: We plant C4, we leave and then we blow this outpost to hell.

Tucker: What!?

Felix: It's a standard hit and run. I've done it a million times, we'll be fine.

Tucker: Uh, actually no we'll not be fine. I thought we came here to gather intelligence? That's gonna be pretty fucking difficult when their computer system is in about forty thousand pieces!

Alaska: I'm sorry Felix but I'm with Tucker on this one. We can't just destroy the base without retrieving any information.

Felix: Okay, I understand you two wanna save your friends. I do. Really. But data retrieval is no longer an option. Once we find out where they're holding Wash and the others, the New Republic will do everything they can to save them. (sighs) But today isn't that day.

Tucker: (sighs) Yeah, whatever.

Alaska: Fine

Felix: Now, we've only got one active camo unit. Tucker, that goes to you. It's a little damaged, so try not to run it constantly. Only when you need to disappear. Got it? And Alaska grab a sniper rifle and be our watchtower.

Tucker: Got it

Alaska: Understood

Felix: As for they rest of you, that's up to your Captain...

Alaska: (coughs) Tucker?

Tucker looks at his squad.

Tucker: Ooooh. Right!

Alaska facepalms and Tucker then whips out his sword

Cut to two Fed specialists pulling up in a warthog and entering the cave. They inspect a cable that Tucker cut.

Fed specialist 1: Ah, here's the problem. The rats must have chewed through the wire