Chapter 35: I love U

I will be announcing the winner at the end of the chapter. enjoy.

Astrid POV

I wake up to the wind blowing through the window. i groan, i get up close the window and get dressed. i put on my fur hoodie and my boots. i notice its snowing as i walk.

as i walk out of my house i bump into someone. "I'm so, so, so,so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry" says a woman with about 10 sacks in her hands. "Its fine. Need some help?" i offer, "Yes please, these are very heavy" she says handing me them. "Follow me" she says as she starts walking. i just follow and don't say a word. When i see little kids with big puffy coats building snowman in the snow. that makes me smile. But in reality the love of ny life is married to someone he doesn't love and it breaks my heart everytime i think about it.

as i follow the woman into an orphanage, all the kids run inside giggling, laughing or smiling. "Okay kids first wash your hands and we'll eat breakfast then we'll open up the presents" says the woman to the kids. they all race down except for one small little boy on the floor. the must've trampled him because you could see shoe marks on his hands.

i walk over to him and help him up. "Thank you" he says shyly. "Come one I'll help you wash up" i say holding his hand and leading him down to the bathroom. theres a stool there, to help him wash his hands. he washes his gands them dries them.

"Whats your name miss?" he says looking up at me with adorable blue eyes. "Astrid, and you are?" i say extending out my hand for him to shake. "My names Josh" he says proudly while shaking my hand.

i smile, "well then, Josh we better go eat so we can open up the presents" i say while smiling down at him. he giggles and hugs my leg, "Your nice miss Astrid" he says while giggling, "You are too, Josh and now we better go eat. come on" i say as he runs down the hall into a room. i follow after him and as i do.

i see Heather and Hiccup at the doorway, i hold back the tears and keep walking, "Hey Josh if you want your toy back you better fight for it" says a boy bigger than Josh, holding a toy dragon up in the air.

"Hey, why are you guys picking on Josh he never did anything to you did he?" i say as i take the toy from the kid and hand it to Josh. Suddenly Toothless barges in, he pounces on me and starts licking my face. "No Toothless that tickles" i say as i try and get him to stop licking me. he stops and goes around to the kids and starts licking their faces. they all giggle and laugh while he licks their faces. as i get up i bump into someone, AGAIN. i look up and see Heather smirking. "What are you doing here?, you brat" says Heather smugly. "Visiting the kids unlike you who just likes attention" i say as i dust myself

off.

Hiccup is looking at me, i just look away and start to get up. "Hey look Hiccup's here!!" yells one of the kids. they all practically tackle Hiccup into a huge bear hug. i smile a bit.

Hiccup POV

"Hey guys, what you up to?" i ask the pile of kids on top of me. "Were just playing" says one of them. one kid hides behind Astrid. i get up and walk over to him, he hides himself, "I'm not gonna hurt you" i say looking into his little blue eyes. he runs over to me and i catch him in my arms as he hugs me. "Your nice mister" he says while giggling."Hiccup the names Hiccup, and you are?" i say playfully as i extend my hand for him to shake. he giggles "I'm Josh" he says while shaking my hand.

i smile, "Come on kids time to eat" says the woman at the door. Astrid tries to help me up, instead falling on top of me. all the kids whisper and giggle, "If they kiss I'm gonna puke" says one of the kids. ( A/N sorry couldn't help myself) "I'm sorry" says Astrid as she gets up.