Chapter 4: I don't know you

Hiccup POV

I see Elsa get hit by her own father. even though the pain is  unbearable, i get up and punch him in the jaw. he stumbles back, he hits me in my bad arm. making me fall back and hit the ground. he grabs her by the arm and starts pulling her away. i get up and point my sword at his throat. "you can't your a coward" he says to me, "just try me" i retort. he lets go of her and pulls out his own sword. "you foolish boy, you don't know who your messing with" he snaps. "neither do you" i snap back.

he drops his sword, "wait Elsa is that you? he asks her. "leave her alone" i say "no Hiccup lets just go" she starts to speak. "Elsa it is you" he says hugging her. "your not my father, you just hit me you hate me for loving someone you hurt the man i love" she snaps at him. "Stop fighting! he yells.

everyone drops their weapons. "Elsa i've been looking for you everywhere!" he exclaims. "ya i'm sure you were, here you found me now leave" she says walking the other way. "Elsa please i'm your father come back here right now!" he yells starting to run after her. "get away from her now" i say sternly.

Elsa comes back and grabs my arm. "Hiccup lets go" she says to me her cheeks red. i grab her hand and walk with her. "Elsa come back here now, i'm talking to you! he yells. she walks over to him and yells at him. "your not my father now just leave me alone to live my life!!!! she yells and walks back to me.

"lets go........i.........need........air". she says starting to fall. "Elsa whats wrong, why is this happening to you" i ask her. "i........don't.......know" she says again. i carry her one arm under her knees the other under her back, ignoring the pain. "Hiccup.......your.......arm" she says breathless. "its okay i'll be fine" i say kissing her forehead.

i carry her to my house, i lay her down on the bed and let her sleep. i put my arm in a sling and just ignore the pain. suddenly my father comes in an angry look on his face. "what happened her  father is angry at you" he says angrily. "we fought and she wouldn't go talk to him, she didn't want to" i explain. "next time use your words" he says leaving. "never" i mumble, "what was that? he asks me, "oh nothing bye dad" i reply.

Elsa POV

when i wake up Hiccup is trying to bandage his arm. "Hiccup" i manage to say my head aching. "your okay" he says still trying to bandage his arm. "need help, you did carry me all the way over here with your arm broken" i say getting up. he smiles,"sure come on" he says gesturing me over. i wrap his arm gently then put it back in its sling. he kisses my cheek.

"thanks" he replies. "your welcome" i reply. "Elsa why did you start breathing heavily again? he asks me. i make up a lie and the words spill out of my mouth. "i just haven't eaten much" i reply. "well then eat more, mean while i have to go talk to your dad" he replies. "what why? you don't need to besides even though he is my dad it doesn't mean he can just abandon me then suddenly come looking for me" i reply. "its okay besides i think you should sing infront of everybody again show him you can do things he can't" he replies."what do you mean again? i reply. "when you forgot your memory you sung infront of everyone in Berk, you were amazing" he says smiling. i blush, "i could never do that, i have stage fright" i say."but you sung, that other you just did it anyway" he replies. "fine but if i do something stupid thats on you" i say smiling.

"well then i better get going, see you tonight" he says to me. "see you" i say. he looks at me then kisses me and leaves.