Chapter 10: good bye

Hiccup POV

i walk back to my house, when i open the door Heather is sitting in a chair looking annoyed. i ignore her and start to go up to my room. "Hiccup lets go ride Toothless" she says whining. "I'm sorry Heather but i'm way too tired to go flying right now" i say going up the steps. "then i'll fly on Toothless" she says happily. "no he's tired too just leave me alone you've done enough damage" i say flopping into bed. "well then mr. heart breaker good night" she says and slams the door as she leaves. "whatever" i say under my breath.

i close my eyes, i'm gonna keep Elsa alive no matter what i tell myself and drift off to sleep.

............................................................

Elsa POV

i pack my stuff i even take the little bunny with me. when i see Hiccup's jacket on my bed. i take it with me, at least something to remind me of home. i still have the necklace he gave me the day earlier. i know what to do with it i mumble to myself. i have all my things packed in a bag since i don't have very many things, i carry the bunny with me. when i get to the docks the ship is already and set to go. "ready honey?" he says taking my bag. "i forgot something i'll go get it"i say running back to my house. Misty is there ready to come with me, "come on girl i need to drop off something" i say getting on the saddle. we fly above Hiccup's house. i open the door to his house and walk upstairs quietly.

Hiccup is sound asleep. Toothless is asleep on his rock. i take off the necklace and put it in his hands. "i love you" i whisper and head back outside, i fly to the docks and get on the ship. before i leave i take one last glance of Berk. "good bye" i whisper and look the other way.

~
i know heart breaking isn't it but still she doesn't want him to suffer. in the comments leave who your favorite character and dragon in how to train your dragon 2 is. here's a list

Hiccup
Astrid
Fishlegs
Snotlout
Ruff and tuff
Stoick
Valka
Drago
Eret son of Eret

Toothless
Stormfly
Meatlug
Hookfang
Barf and Belch
Cloudjumper
Skullcrusher

Thats the ones i know but if theres more just leave it in the comments.