Chapter 51: I'm Yours and Your Mine

Hiccup POV

Astrid doesn't speak to me the whole way home. I know she doesn't want me to get hurt i just don't understand why she isn't talking to me.

***

When we land Astrid starts walking home and i follow her. "Why are following me?" she says turning around and crossing her arms. "You didn't say anything to me the whole ride home, what wrong?" i ask her worriedly.

she sighs, "Hiccup i don't want you to get hurt, but what you said back there worried me. I'm scared you'll end up risking your life for me and....." a tear rolls down her cheek. i hug her tightly, she hugs me back. "you don't have to say it" i say trying to sound calm when inside i'm afraid. "How about we forget about this and just have a little fun?" i say wiping the tears away. "Okay" she says pulling away from the hug. i kiss her forehead, "Come on lets go see if toby wants to play" i say picking her up bridal style. "Hiccup put me down" she says giggling. "Nope not until you kiss me" i say teasingly. "Fine" she says crashing her lips on to mine.

she wraps her arms around my neck. i set her down gently. we both pull apart after a few minutes. "Come on lets go to June's house" she says taking my hand and pulling me with her.

Astrid POV

i pull Hiccup with me all the way to June's house. when we open the door, Toby is in the corner crying while June, Aaron and Heather are fighting.

i look at Hiccup and notice he's drooling while looking at Heather. i feel like crying but i don't i hold it back. i hug my arms and walk towards Toby, he's crying and huddled up against the wall. i kneel infront of him and hug him. "whats wrong?" i say worriedly. "Mommy *sniffle* and Daddy *sniffle* are fighting. *sniffle* the mean lady kissed daddy *sniffle*" he says through sobs.

"Don't worry i'll fix this" i say kissing his forehead. he smiles a little. i walk over to June and Aaron. "I can't believe you would do this to me Aaron i trusted you" says June tears starting to fill her eyes. "Aaron come here" i say crossing my arms and scolding him like a child. he looks confused but walks over anyway.

i grab his ear and drag him to the couch and make him sit down. "What did you do?! Or else I'm getting my axe" i say sternly. he sighs, "i was walking around the village and i bumped into heather she asked me if it was okay if she could walk with me so i let her then she kissed me and June came and she saw everything" he says while running his fingers through his hair.

i look at Heather, she smirks. i walk over to her and slap her across the face. she doesn't fight back she does nothing except speak. "Hiccup doesn't love you he loves me. he spent a night with me full of passion, he loves me and not you" she says still smirking. my blood boils and i punch her, harder this time.

"Just give up Astrid he doesn't love you" she says while getting up and dusting herself off. Eret comes in and when he does he drools over Heather too. i look over at Aaron and see him drooling too.

i walk over to June. "Do you have a pan i can use?" i ask her. she looks confused but nods, "here it is" she says pulling it out from the cupboard and handing it to me. "Thanks" i say taking it. i walk over to Aaron and hit him with it. "Oww what was that for?!" he says while rubbing his head, i walk over to Eret and hit him too. "Oww Astrid what did i do?!" he says while holding his head. i walk over to Hiccup and hit him with it, "Oww Astrid what was that for?" he says while touching the side of his head. "I'm disappointed in all of you, you all go falling for the first girl you see" i say to all 3 of them. i turn to Hiccup, "And you i'm more disappointed in you, i thought you loved me" i say coldly.

I hug my arms and head to my room, i slam the door behind me. i lean my forehead against the wall as a tear rolls down my cheek. warm hands wrap around my waist but i pull them off.