Chapter 24: Antidote

Hiccup POV

once we get back to the training camp, we go to Astrid's cabin. when i open the door, June and Aaron are trying to calm Astrid down. Her eyes are closed and she's coughing. "June help me get her down" says Aaron trying to get his sister to relax. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" says Astrid tears going down her cheeks. "Astrid" i say trying to see if she heard me. "Hiccup your back" says June trying to hold down Astrid. "whats going on?" i ask her. "She's having a nightmares she's been dreaming of you getting killed by her dad" says Aaron. Suddenly Astrid's eyes shoot open. "Astrid are you okay?" says Aaron to his sister. "I-I just don't know" she says looking down at her hands. "What happened in this dream?" says June worriedly.

"i froze Hiccup" she says tears stinging her eyes. "thats not gonna happen" i say smiling at her. "Hiccup" she says wiping the tears off her face. i walk over to her, "Eret helped me get the antidote" i say holding up the flower. she smiles, then winces. she starts to cough.

she grabs my shirt and screams in pain. "whats wrong?" i ask her worriedly. "my stomach hurts" she replies, "We should give her the antidote before its too late" says Eret taking the flower from my hands. he walks out.

"Hiccup i'm scared" she says staring into my eyes. "your gonna be fine i promise" i say touching her forehead with mine. i hug her tightly never wanting to let go. "i missed you" she whispers into my ear. "me too" i whisper back. after a few minutes Eret comes back with a glass of pink liquid.

"Drink it, it'll cure you" says Eret handing her the cup. she takes it, the cup shaking in her hands. she drinks it all in one sip. "you guys can go i'll stay with her" i say looking at all of them. "okay take care of my sister" says Aaron as he leaves. "Take care of her" says June going after Aaron. "See ya later Astrid" says Eret closing the door behind him.

"How you feelin?" i ask her as i'm laying down next to her. "my stomach still hurts" she says laying her head on my chest. "why were you having nightmares about me?" i ask her tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "i don't know but i really don't wanna talk about it" she says looking down. "its okay" i say looking into her eyes. "i'm tired" she says closing her eyes. "its okay you sleep i'll keep watch" i say wrapping my arms around her. "i love you" she says as she falls asleep. "i love you too" i say kissing her forehead. then we both drift off to sleep.

~

hi dragon riders sorry for the short chapter, tell me what u think is gonna happen next xcuz its gonna be real good. can't tell you it'll only spoil it. *laughs evily* guess we'll never know till i update.

just kidding well bye for now dragon riders and big shoutout to beleiveinmagix and awsome26233. you guys have followed me from the start thx again and bye

~Snow302~