Chapter 43: surprises

Hiccup POV

when i wake up Astrid isn't there, i start to panic but then she comes in. "I thought something happened to you" i say relieved. she turns around and giggles.

"I got up early, by the way Stoick is looking for you he said he wanted to talk to you about something." she says tying her hair up in its normal sidebraid.

"Thanks see you later" i say heading out the door. "Bye" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek. As i head out the door i see Toothless asleep on the grass. "Toothless come on bud" i say waking him up. he gets up and we fly over to my house.

***

When i get to my house i see my dad talking to Gobber. "Dad" i say walking up the steps. he notices me and tells Gobber to go. "Hello son i need to talk to you" he says standing up straight and tall. "And what is it?" i say a little too curious. "You know how i told you about being cheif" he says as if he were lifting a big weight off his shoulders. i nod.

"today i want you to help me do some cheifing" he says gestruing around the village. "But dad i can't i mean i could never be a cheif" i say complaining like a child. "Son your helping me and thats final" he says sternly.

"No, no dad i can't be like you i'm not like you" i say angrily, "Son you'll eventually have to leave Toothless you'll have to become cheif" he says gesturing towards Toothless. "No dad i'm not like you" i say hopping on Toothless and flying off.

***

Me and Toothless fly off who knows where just wanting to get away from everything. "AAAAAARRRRGGG!!!" i yell angrily laying on Toothless. Toothless looks up at me and tries to make me feel better. "Don't worry bud i won't let anything happen to you" i say patting his head.

i don't get how my dad wants me to be cheif when i can't even be there to keep Astrid safe. but she can protect herself too.

Astrid POV

i walk around the village admiring the beauty if this place. until i run into someone, i look at that person and see its Eret.

~

yay she sees her childhood buddy again. so what did u think u like it.

also have any of you seen any good movies lately i've wanting to watch one but don't know which one.

well thats it for bye my dragon riders/ pepitos.

~Snow302~