Chapter 16: problems that are unsolved

Hiccup POV

she collapses in my arms, her father running after me. i carry her to her cabin and set her down on the bed. "your gonna be okay" i say to her even though she's not awake. "get away from my daughter" her dad says coming in to the cabin. "sir i didn't hurt her it was just a misunderstanding." i say trying not to make the situation much worse. "you hurt her and i don't want my little girl getting hurt because of a stupid, foolish boy!" he says now yelling and grabbing a fistful of my shirt.

"i love her and she loves me nothing can ever change that not even you" i say pointing at him. "you don't know what she can do those powers can hurt her or damage her if someone or something hurts her i don't want her getting hurt" he says backing away from me. "your hurting her more by keeping her away from me" i say just wanting to punch him.

"now please leave she'll be fine for now, we need the antidote" i say looking at Elsa. "what? why do you need and antidote?!" he asks me confused. "before you ever found her over on Berk she....got struck by an arrow.....that arrow contained poison...which is now coursing through her veins, if we don't get the antidote she'll.....she'll" i struggle to say it but do it anyway. "she'll die" i say it choking on the word die. "this is all your fault" he says punching me in the face.

i punch him back but instead he dodges it and grabs my arm. he pins me to the ground and whispers in my ear. "keep away from her or you'll be the one dead" he says in a threatening tone. he gets up and walks away. i can't let anything happen to Elsa even if it means i'll die.

Elsa POV

when i wake up i'm in my cabin. Hiccup is in a chair asleep next to me. i get up slowly not to make any sound and walk to the window. i sit on the window sill and look at the sky the moon and the stars are the only thing there. i start to cry i don't know why but i just cry. i have my knees pressed to my chest and my eyes watering with tears. until i feel someone touch my shoulder,  i look and see Hiccup. "you okay?" he asks me. "no not really" i reply "why?" he asks me worried. "i'm scared i feel like everything i do just hurts the people around me and that i'm just a little scared girl" i reply looking at him. "your not a little girl, your not afraid your the girl i fell in love with" he replies hugging me.

"i love you" i say hugging him back. "me too" he replies. i smile and kiss him, he kisses me back. we both pull away and stare at the moon. he wraps his arms around me and starts to tickle me. i laugh and try to break free from his grasp. "stop it" i say giggling. he just laughs and keeps tickling me. suddenly June and Aaron come in holding hands. Hiccup keeps tickling me and i keep laughing. when he finally stops tickling me he kisses me right infront of June and Aaron. when we both pull back we both stare at June and Aaron's entwined hands.

they both pull step away from each other and stand there embarrassed, and blushing. "its time for you of you to go" i say pushing Hiccup out the door. "wait where's my goodnight kiss?" he says teasingly. i grab his shirt pulling him towards me and kiss him. he kisses me back. we both pull back and i smile at him.

"now you have to go" i say pushing him out the door again. "come on the night is still young" he says complaining. "fine you go to sleep and i'll wake you up in the morning". i say playfully. "then come visit me in a few minutes to say good night" he says happily. "fine i'll be there in a few minutes" i say smiling. "okay see ya, by lovebirds" says Hiccup teasingly to June and Aaron as he leaves.

i giggle and close the door. i slump against it and sigh. "you sure love each other" says June and Aaron in unison. "you don't know how much"  i say giggling.

"so whats up with you two holding hands?" i ask them. "Aaron tell me or i'll wack you with a stick" i say teasingly. "me and June are dating" he says it so fast i don't almost hear him.

i giggle, "told you" i say still giggling. "well i gotta go Hiccup must be waiting" i say getting up. "be careful, the guys there are very rude so watch out" says Aaron. "i will pinkie promise" i say to him trying to tease him. "okay be careful" he says slipping a smile. "okay bye" i say rushing out the door.

              ...........................

when i get to Hiccup he's on the bed staring at the ceiling. "Hiccup" i say coming in. all the boys with him stop and stare at me. i kneel down next to Hiccup's bed. "you gonna go to sleep yet?" i ask him. "no i was deciding to go take a walk outside" he says sitting up. i laugh. "is that true?" i ask him. "yes it is" he replies.

"hey Hiccup who's that your best friend" says someone teasing Hiccup. "Dagur just stop it" Hiccup says annoyed. i get up and start to walk out. "Hiccup how could you ever get a girl like her?" says the guy named Dagur.

"hey!" shouts Dagur at me. i turn around and look at him he's tall and strong. "your my girlfriend now" he says pointing to himself. "what makes you think i am going to be your girlfriend?" i say just about ready to hit him.

he laughs and grabs my injured arm. "let go of me" i say hitting him. Hiccup gets up and walks over. "back off" he says in a threatening way. "what are you gonna do pip- squeak?" says Dagur at Hiccup.

i grab the nearest thing i can find and smash it on Dagur's head. he looks at me, i'm scared. he squeezes my arm tighter. i drop to the ground from the pain. "let her go Dagur" says Hiccup punching Dagur. Dagur lets go of me and punches Hiccup they pin each other down to the ground. i get up and dust myself off. i try and separate Dagur and Hiccup getting in between them.

"go away this is man stuff" he says to me smirking. i use my ice powers and blast him making him fall down. some people start throwing things at me. i cover myself, and close my eyes. when i open them a wall of ice is infront of me with objects stuck in it. i look at Hiccup then my hands. what did i do? i ask myself. Dagur hits my head with something making me fall and black out.

~

sorry for the cliffhanger i've had a pretty busy day i went to silverwood and i'm really tired, well bye for now my dragon riders.